Eighteen market and technology leaders were recognised for their superlative performance at Frost & Sullivan's recent Excellence in Best Practices Awards Banquet, held at the Emirates Stadium in London this Tuesday night.
The evening celebrated the transformative impact which these companies' exceptional solutions are making across a diverse spectrum of markets, ranging from mobile telephony and smart cards to automotives and healthcare.
"Frost & Sullivan's Awards honour companies for their business achievements in a variety of regional and global markets. The companies commended as award winners are those with the diligence, perseverance, and dedication required to develop a successful business plan and excel in the increasingly competitive global marketplace," noted Jan Kristiansen, Director for Europe, Partner & Global Head of Growth Consulting at Frost & Sullivan.
On the night, Frost & Sullivan bestowed awards to industry leaders and innovators for their accomplishments in categories such as Growth Leadership, Competitive Strategy Innovation, Technology Innovation, New Product Innovation, Product Differentiation Excellence and Customer Value Enhancement.
Among the award recipients were GlycaNova Norway, Telepo AB, BIOP Biopolymer Technologies AG, MegaFon, Barco, Colibrys SA and Conductix-Wampfler AG. Also lauded for their achievements were Corden Pharma Switzerland LLC, Bluwan, Augurix Diagnostics, JSP Ltd, Cameron, AQTIS Medical BV, Evonik Degussa, Twinlinx Corporation, Telefonia, Nanopool and RS Tech Medic.
Over the course of the glittering black tie event, accolades were conferred on the following companies:
• GlycaNova Norway - 2010 Global Medicinal Mushroom Ingredients for Immune Health Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award;
• Telepo AB - 2011 Global Unified Communications and Collaboration Enabling Technology Award;
• BIOP Biopolymer Technologies AG - 2011 European Starch Polymer Product Differentiation Excellence Award;
• MegaFon - 2010 Russian Mobile Telephony Growth Leadership Award;
• Barco - 2010 European PACS Display Monitors Competitive Strategy Innovation Award;
• Colibrys SA - 2010 European MEMS Accelerometers Enabling Technology Award;
• Conductix-Wampfler AG - 2010 European Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure New Product Innovation Award;
• Corden Pharma Switzerland LLC - 2010 European Amino Acid Derivatives Product Line Strategy Award;
• Bluwan - 2011 European Mobile Backhaul and Broadband Solutions Technology Innovation Award;
• Augurix Diagnostics - 2010 European Point of Care Testing Product Differentiation Excellence Award;
• JSP Ltd - 2011 North America New Product Innovation Award - for Filterspec;
• Cameron - 2010 European Centrifugal Air Compressors Product Differentiation Excellence Award;
• AQTIS Medical BV - 2011 European Dermal Fillers Technology Innovation of the Year Award;
• Evonik Degussa - 2010 European Animal Nutrition Customer Service Leadership Award;
• Twinlinx Corporation - 2011 Europe NFC Smart Cards Customer Value Enhancement Award;
• Telefonia DIALOG S.A. - 2010 Central and Eastern European Competitive Strategy Leadership Award in the IPTV Market;
• Nanopool GmbH - 2010 European Antibacterial Nanocoatings New Product Innovation Award;
• RS Tech Medic - 2010 European Medical Devices Technology Innovation Award.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan (frost.com), the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 45 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents.