PointRoll, a Gannett Company and the leading provider of digital marketing solutions, today announced the addition of eight new data and analytics partners to its Open Insights initiative. Designed to help brands and their agencies improve online advertising effectiveness, PointRoll’s unique and open approach toward working with the industry’s leading insights providers and media platforms helps brands easily integrate third-party data, targeting and analytics into their PointRoll campaigns. The end result for agencies is enhanced creative impact and improved performance.
The Open Insights partner program includes more than 25 partners that offer a variety of audience understanding and discovery tools, targeting, advanced optimization, and reporting integrations. The partner program was launched in April 2010.
Open Insights makes it easy and cost-efficient for advertisers, agencies and publishers to work with and test multiple data and insights partners in an integrated and efficient way. PointRoll’s robust user engagement metrics and dynamic ad platform strengthens and connects creative, media and reporting initiatives. With data integrations and joint services offered by Open Insights partners, advertisers can discover audiences, serve the right dynamic creative and then obtain a complete 360-degree view of campaign performance in their preferred reporting environment.
Turn-key integrations also enable easy creative effectiveness studies, including the ability to incorporate engagement metrics and measure how richer formats, message relevance, dynamic creative, and interactivity boost performance and drive offline sales. Integrations help improve both contextual and audience-based initiatives in the premium and non-guaranteed media marketplaces and bring cohesive measurement across campaign objectives.
Through Open Insights, marketers can make the most out of each impression by connecting their creative and media objectives to serve the right ad to the right user at the right time, driving ad effectiveness and ROI.
New Open Insights partners include:
- AdXpose – an easy-to-implement brand verification and optimization solution. PointRoll clients receive special discounts.
- ClearSaleing – an advertising analytics and attribution platform that enables advertisers to increase sales volume and overall media mix profitability across their complex mix of advertising investments. Integration allows clients to incorporate PointRoll impressions and rich media engagement metrics in ClearSaleing analytics platform.
- DataXu – a cross-channel Demand Side Platform (DSP) for digital advertisers that enables PointRoll expandable ads to run in the non-guaranteed marketplace. Integration enables Engagement Retargeting and dynamic ads based on custom audience segments; through DataXu’s Preferred status, companies receive all-inclusive pricing.
- InsightExpress – an existing Open Insights partner, InsightExpress provides digital marketing research solutions, specializing in the measurement of advertising and brand communications; PointRoll’s Open Insights allows for easy survey pixel implementation to measure exposure and engagement and now, the ability to measure actual CPG conversion among those exposed and those unexposed.
- Legolas – enables development of custom audience profile segments for brands across an entire campaign at no cost; integrates engagement with PointRoll rich media ads for segment development; also provides the ability to generate PointRoll dynamic ads correlating to key user segments, and easily find more of a brand’s key segments on premium publishers through the Legolas marketplace.
- Rocket Fuel Inc. – a real-time bidding platform that enables engagement retargeting and user engagement with PointRoll rich media ads to be used for developing custom segments (“Boosters”).
- TubeMogul – a robust video measurement platform that enables detailed, real-time analytics across an entire PointRoll-served video campaign at no cost. TubeMogul’s video advertising service allows clients to harness data for future media buys and contextual audience targeting.
- Vizu – a media technology company with a platform that allows advertisers and their partners in the digital media ecosystem - publishers, ad networks, exchanges and demand side platforms - to measure and optimize brand advertising campaigns in real time, leveraging traditional Brand Lift metrics. PointRoll Open Insights customers can now implement Vizu through a simple checkbox integration.
One new partner, Rocket Fuel, is deeply integrated in the Open Insights program, enabling “Engagement Retargeting,” an innovative concept that PointRoll has deployed with several of its Open Insights partners. With Engagement Retargeting, PointRoll and Rocket Fuel work together to identify audiences interacting with PointRoll rich media ads, data which is then used to retarget future impressions and ultimately allows marketers to efficiently grow their retargeting efforts without solely relying on visits to marketers’ sites. Insights from the ad engagements are also used to optimize future media buys through “lookalikes,” as well as to develop custom profiles for advertisers. PointRoll and Rocket Fuel also serve dynamic rich media display ads, enabling dynamic creative experiences on-the-fly based on those custom audience segments.
“All along our goal has been to improve advertising and help make the most out of every impression served,” said Richard Frankel, president, Rocket Fuel. “We’re happy to join the Open Insights partner program because advertisers need the data and technology Rocket Fuel brings to the table, as well as the killer creative delivery PointRoll is known for in order to maximize their campaigns.”
“In the past year we’ve seen marketers excel using the Open Insights program because it removes many barriers, allowing them to integrate with the best-of-breed data partners that make the most sense for their campaign,” said Rob Gatto, CEO, PointRoll. “Adding these eight new data partners to the program reaffirms our commitment to making the most personalized and targeted creative easier to deploy in display advertising, ultimately increasing performance.”
PointRoll (pointroll.com), a Gannett Company (gannett.com), is the leading provider of digital marketing services and technology. PointRoll enables advertisers, agencies and Web publishers to create, deliver and measure interactive and action-inspiring online video, rich media display, mobile, and social campaigns. Delivering both the art and science of the digital engagement, PointRoll provides the creative tools, analytics, distributed content, and expertise marketers need to effectively engage consumers and make a memorable and measurable impression. Evolving beyond the banner, PointRoll allows marketers to find consumers wherever they are across any digital platform and deliver a relevant and engaging brand or direct response experience, dramatically improving ad effectiveness. Serving more than 500 billion impressions for more than two-thirds of the Fortune 500 brands, PointRoll delivers measurable online advertising campaign results.