PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Peoria, AZ, United States, 2011/04/19 - Rapid Recovery, the U.S. largest refrigerant recovery company is pleased to announce that it is now paying for 6 additional refrigerant types in its Refrigerant Buyback Program.
Rapid Recovery is pleased to announce that it has added 6 additional refrigerant types that it will now pay for into its Refrigerant Buyback Program. This move reflects the changing refrigerant buyback market and will better serve their HVAC and Demolition contractors in the 42+ states that they do work in.
“With changes in the refrigerant market and our addition of advanced testing equipment, we’ve improved our industry leading Buyback Program to meet our customers’ current refrigerant recovery needs,” said Adam Dykstra, President of Rapid Recovery. He added,“With cut backs in certain U.S. refrigerant production types, we are seeing improved credits and are passing that along to our customers. We announced the changes last week and are focused on getting the new information out to the industry immediately.”
Key Buyback Program Element Changes:
- Industry leading R-22 buyback;
- New additional credits for: R-134a, R-11, R-12, R-114, R-500, R-502;
- Most common refrigerants accepted at no charge: R-113, R-123, R-404a, R-410a, R-507;
Same Great Rapid Recovery Value:
- Liability Reduction: We are responsible for every pound of refrigerant removed and provide for all your EPA documentation needs;
- Speed: Up to 10X faster recovery from our AHRI certified gas-powered recovery equipment;
- Convenience: 24/7 on demand service at your job-site for EPA certified refrigerant recovery;
- Job-site Refrigerant Testing: We analyze your refrigerant quality before we start, no surprises;
- Immediate Credit To You: Credit at your job-site for any qualifying refrigerant.
“I wasn’t aware Rapid Recovery was an option until I met Chet Frady. Using Rapid Recovery means my technicians are working on money making activities instead of waiting on electric equipment. Once finished Rapid Recovery stickers the units, gives me an R-22 credit calculated on the spot and follows up with the EPA documentation for my files. It’s a great program and if you use them once, you’ll understand why.” –Robert Giancroce, Owner, Mr. Central.
To take advantage of your refrigerant credit, call Rapid Recovery for details!
About Rapid Recovery
Rapid Recovery (raprec.com), founded in 2002, was established to service the EPA certified refrigerant recovery needs of HVAC contractors, refrigeration distributors and in-house service departments. Their franchise network has grown rapidly and is now the largest refrigerant recovery company in the US. They service demand from across the nation for job-site refrigerant recovery, cylinder service, disposal, and EPA documentation.