Frost & Sullivan honored recipients of its 2011 Excellence in Best Practices Awards, at a banquet held on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 in Marco Island, FL.
Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices.
The Best Practices Awards Banquet was co-located with Frost & Sullivans 7th Annual Customer Contact 2011 East: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, held April 10th-13th at the same venue, Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa. For more information, please visit frost.com/ccs.
Awarded companies included:
• Avaya - 2011 Global Enterprise Premises-Based FMC Solutions Market Share Leadership Award;
• Aquatech - 2010 North American Water & Wastewater Treatment in Oil & Gas Company of the Year Award - 2010 Global Zero Liquid Discharge Systems Technology Leadership of the Year Award;
• Articmaster, Inc. - 2010 North American Energy Saving Heat Exchanger Optimizers New Product Innovation of the Year Award;
• ASSIA Inc. - 2011 Global DSL Test Equipment Customer Value Enhancement Award;
• ChromaDex, Inc. - 2010 North American Health Ingredients Most Promising Ingredient of the Year Award;
• Damaka, Inc. - 2010 North American Mobile Collaboration Solutions New Product Innovation of the Year Award;
• DXP Enterprises, Inc.. - 2011 North American Pump Services Customer Service Leadership Award;
• IneoQuest Technologies, Inc. - 2011 Global Digital Media Delivery Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award - 2010 Global IP Video Network Management Market Share Leadership of the Year Award;
• Interstate Battery System of America, Inc. - 2010 U.S. Automotive Technicians' Choice: Overall Best Brand of Automotive Batteries
• Lockheed Martin - 2011 North American Biometrics Operations and Integrations Company of the Year Award;
• Mobile Active Defense - 2011 North American Mobile Enterprise Protection New Product Innovation of the Year Award;
• NIKSUN Incorporated - 2011 Global Network Performance Monitoring Product Quality Leadership Award;
• NCR Corporation - 2010 Global Automated Teller Machines Growth Leadership of the Year Award;
• NovaCentrix - 2011 North American Advanced Curing Systems for Printed Electronics Technology Innovation Award;
• Optomec, Inc. - 2011 North American Manufacturing Systems for Printed Electronics Enabling Technology Award;
• PeopleNet- 2011 North American Medium & Heavy-Duty Commercial Vehicle In-Cab Telematics New Product Innovation Award;
• R3Logic Inc. - 2011 North American EDA Tools for 3D IC New Product Innovation Award;
• Scala Inc. - 2011 Global Digital Signage Software Competitive Strategy Leadership of the Year Award;
• Siemens Industry Inc. – 2011 Global Machine Safety Customer Value Enhancement Award;
• Smartmatic - 2011 North American Identity Management Systems Biometrics Customer Value Enhancement Award;
• Spacenet, Inc. - 2011 North American Network Management New Product Innovation of the Year Award;
• Sybase - 2011 North American Mobile Device Management Market Share Leadership of the Year Award;
• TRACFONE WIRELESS, INC - 2011 North American Mobile Wireless Service Customer Services Leadership of the Year Award - 2011 North American Mobile Wireless Service Growth Leadership of the Year Award;
• Warren Rupp, Inc. - 2011 Global Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps New Product Innovation of the Year Award;
• Websense, Inc. - 2010 Global Content Filtering Products Market Share Leadership of the Year Award;
• Wipro Technologies - 2011 North American Software for Sustainable Manufacturing New Product Innovation of the Year Award;
• WORLDPAC, Inc. - 2011 U.S. Automotive Technicians' Choice: Overall Best Program Distributor for Replacement Parts;
• Yokogawa Electric Corporation - 2011 Global Chemical Distributed Control Systems Customer Value Enhancement Award;
• ZoomSafer - 2011 North American Distracted Driving Control & Prevention Product Differentiation Excellence Award;
For further information on the Awards Banquet or recipients, please contact Andrea Short andrea.short[.]frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan (frost.com), the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from 40 offices on six continents.