Working as a gateway between Modbus RTU and SNMP, the JetBox series now can act as integrated solutions enabling users to provide data center monitoring, automation control via Modbus connection and status monitoring via SNMP. The two functions in one box, as a result, greatly save costs and simplify network maintenance.
JetBox 9300 series integrate a Modbus program as well, to allow mapping Modbus ID and data to SNMP object ID. Through this mapping mechanism, system users can read and write the Modbus message for different applications. All Modbus configurations and system management settings can be done using the easy-to-use Linux auto-run function.
Korenix JetBox 9300 series are double Award winning embedded RISC-based computers, designed with a rich interface of Ethernet / PoE ports, serial, DIO and USB ports, SD card slot as well as Routing functions for providing versatile secure connectivity in complex networks. Additionally, the Korenix Linux Auto Run function of the computers enables users to manage customized configuration settings. Designed in a rugged aluminum enclosure with -25~70oC and -40~80oC wide operating temperature range (JetBox 9300-w / 9310-w), the compact computers resist vibration and shock and thus become perfect solutions for use in harsh environments of cloud computing networks.
Key features of JetBox 9300 / 9310 are:
• 1 WAN, 4 LAN for static routing: NAT, DMZ;
• Full switch management with QoS, VLAN;
• 4-port PoE delivers full 15.4W per port (JetBox 9310);
• 2-port RS232/422/485 and 2 RS232 for device remote control;
• USB for wireless data transmission;
• Easy management with DIO, PoE Scheduling;
• SNMP v1, v2c, v3 for easy network management;
• Linux SDK for quick time-to-market;
• Auto-run SD card for customized configuration;
• -40~80oC wide op. temp. for harsh environments (JetBox 9300-w / 9310-w).
Korenix Technology (korenix.com; korenixembedded.com), a Beijer Electronics Group Company, is devoted to designing and manufacturing high quality Industrial Networking & Computing Products to ensure high quality and reliability of industrial networks. Korenix solutions encompass the Industrial IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at High power PoE Switches, Industrial L2 / L3 Rackmount / Rail Ethernet Switches and IP67/ 68 Waterproof Ethernet Switches, Long Distance Wireless Outdoor APs and Embedded Networking Routing Platforms, etc.