YASH Technologies™, a leading technology services and outsourcing partner for global companies, today announced an enhanced and expanded portfolio of financial management solutions in support of the SAP® ERP Financials solution. YASH will deliver end-to-end services and packaged solutions in the areas of travel and expense management, financial planning and consolidation, data archiving, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) conversion, and financials supply chain management.
Today's CFO has daunting tasks that include ensuring organizational compliance, increasing performance transparency, and improving working capital. YASH has been providing solutions in support of SAP ERP Financials to streamline financial management for global customers and has extended the portfolio to focus on key challenges facing CFOs and other C-level members.
"Many of our global customers seemed to be facing the same challenges of complex, multi-national organizations," comments Kevin Jansen, executive vice president of YASH Technologies. "This enhanced portfolio aims to help customers achieve financial excellence faster by integrating processes in areas such as reporting, budgeting and forecasting."
The robust set of packaged solutions and services includes:
• Financial Planning: Plan, budget, forecast, perform predictive analysis, and create reports by leveraging familiar Microsoft Office applications.
• Financial Consolidation and Reporting: Gain a fully documented audit trail that drives compliance with regulatory and financial standards.
• International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Conversion: Customer-centric transition from national GAAP to IFRS to improve reporting quality.
• Accounting and Financial Close: Accelerate financial closing cycles through enhanced user efficiency, real-time views, greater automation, and central monitoring and control.
• New General Ledger (GL) Implementation/Migration: Provide a unified structure that includes the functions of a general ledger, a cost-of-sales ledger, profit center accounting of the special ledger, and the consolidation staging ledger.
• Travel Management: Link together all phases of travel management.
• Data Archiving: Increase system performance and reduces hardware costs by removing and archiving application data that is not relevant for day-to-day business operations.
YASH leverages SAP Best Practices, as well as its proprietary S-Imple (streamlined implementations) methodology for accelerated implementations. In addition, YASH has developed FinancialsOne, a qualified SAP Business All-in-One partner solution designed to address the financial needs of small and midsized organizations.
About YASH Technologies
YASH Technologies (yash.com) focuses on customer success. As a leading technology services and outsourcing partner for medium and large global customers, we leverage technology and our flexible delivery models to drive performance and business value throughout a customer's enterprise. YASH's comprehensive service approach incorporates a holistic view of our customers that extends beyond delivery. This approach integrates enterprise solutions and services, proprietary best practice offerings, strategic application and maintenance outsourcing, as well as consulting and integration services. YASH is a SEI CMMI (Level 3) and an ISO 9001:2008 certified company with U.S. and India headquarters and regional sales and development offices spread across three continents. YASH is also part of a select group of companies that are SAP-certified global providers of application management services.
SAP and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.