Scala’s CSC will be held May 3-5 at the Philadelphia Renaissance Airport Hotel. HP and Intel Corporation are featured sponsors of this event.
The CSC will offer dynamic presentations from reputable industry speakers and the latest innovations from digital signage exhibitors, as well as company and product updates from Scala.
Highlights from the 2011 CSC – Americas & Oceania will include:
• “Anonymous Video Analytics: What you can measure, you can manage,” presented by Haroon Mirza, Director of Business Development, Anonymous Video Analytics (AVA), Intel Corporation;
• “The Digital Customer Experience: Using Connected Technologies to Enable Deeper Engagements,” presented by Ray Carlin, Vice President and General Manager, Retail Solutions, HP;
• “Revenue Road Map for DOOH Signage,” presented by Alan High, President and General Manager, Clear Channel Spectacolor & Mall Divisions;
• “ROI – The Real Story: Digital Signage as a Tool to Generate a Return for the Company,” presented by Luc Heijnen, Managing Director of Troades, and Adrian Weidmann, Founder of StoreStream Metrics.
Other sessions include:
• Scala Product Roadmap — Presented by Jeff Porter, Executive Vice President of Scala’s Expert’s Group, and Peter Cherna, Vice President of Scala Research & Development;
• “Getting Techie” — A casual, relaxed and “spirited” Q & A session with Scala’s research and development team;
• Partner Speed Networking — An up-tempo networking session for Scala Partners.
The CSC 2011 will also offer educational tracks for Latin American and Caribbean Scala Partners.
Conference attendees will have an opportunity to connect with digital signage companies that will be exhibiting their products and services including IAdea, MediaVue Systems, Equus, IBASE Technology, Minicom Digital Signage, Peerless Industries, AccuWeather, Seneca and NEXCOM.
Several representatives from Scala’s management team will be attending, including Chief Executive Officer Gerard Bucas; Tom Nix, Vice President of Scala Americas & Oceania; Oscar Elizaga, Vice President of Scala EMEA, India & Latin America; Andy McRae, General Manager, Scala Canada; and Tom Wetmore, General Manager of SignChannel. Members of Scala’s sales and technical teams for the Americas and Oceania region also will be present.
About the Scala Connected Signage Conference
The Scala Connected Signage Conference is a digital signage content and solutions industry conference, and as such it is an essential meeting point for senior technology buyers, distributors, installers and technicians. Visitors of the event will come from all existing and emerging sectors and will be traveling from countries around the world.
Since its launch in 2000, the conference has grown spectacularly to become the biggest event for Scala Partners. During those 10 years, the audience has become more diverse and dedicated and has acted as a magnet for manufacturers, distributors, integrators and many more. With its emphasis on Scala Digital Signage Solutions, the Connected Signage Conference has an unmatched reputation for bringing businesses together in this emerging market.
Driving more than 500,000 screens worldwide, Scala (scala.com) is a leading global provider of digital signage and advertising management solutions. Scala is the world’s first connected signage company, offering the leading platforms for content creation, management and distribution in digital signage networks and the first unified platform for advertising management of both traditional and digital signage networks. The company's digital signage customers include Rabobank, IKEA, Burger King, T-Mobile, Virgin MegaStore, Warner Brothers, The Life Channel, Rikstoto, Repsol, NorgesGruppen, Audi, ECE Flatmedia, Kaufhof (Metro Group) and thousands more. Advertising management customers include CBS Outdoor, Clear Channel Outdoor and Newad, among others. Scala is headquartered near Philadelphia, USA, and has subsidiaries in Canada, The Netherlands, France, Norway, Germany, Japan and India, as well as more than 500 partners in more than 90 countries.