PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, 2011/04/08 - After the huge success of the 2010 eLearning webinars, CommLab India is back with its next webinar series 2011. Eight webinars covering the complete eLearning strategy from eLearning planning to development to implementation and evaluation.
CommLab India’s expert team is proud to present a new series of webinars on eLearning implementation. These webinars showcase real world eLearning issues, trends, and best practices. This series would focus on helping both technical and non-technical eLearning professionals in understanding key areas for effective eLearning content development. The live events will cover interesting topics including planning eLearning solutions, selling eLearning in organizations, designing eLearning programs, choosing the right authoring tools and more.
Schedule of Webinars (all broadcasts on Thursdays at 10.00 AM EDT)
• Using eLearning To Achieve Business Goals - April 21, 2011
• Planning an Enterprise-Wide eLearning Solution - May 5, 2011
• 1-2-3 Steps To Sell eLearning In Your Organization - May 19, 2011
• Designing eLearning Programs: In-House or Outsource? - June 2, 2011
• Choosing The Right Authoring Tools for eLearning Development - June 16, 2011
• Using Social Media To Deliver Training - June 30, 2011
• ROI & eLearning – Myths and Reality - July 14, 2011
• Using Webinars for Sales Training - July 28, 2011
The first webinar focuses on how to use the eLearning medium for achieving maximum business results. It will cover the business impact of eLearning as well as the hurdles and challenges of implementation. It also answers your questions on whether eLearning initiatives can really help you achieve your business goals. And how you can measure the impact of eLearning on your organization’s bottom-line performance.
Join this LIVE Event on: Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 10:00 AM EDT
All attendees will receive complimentary Sample Storyboard templates, Sample Project Plan templates and Sample feedback forms.