Stonefield Software today announced the latest release of its database reporting software tool, Stonefield Query 4.1. for Sage ACT! The new version includes over 30 new enhancements – the most significant being the Dashboard Wizard.
Companies that use ACT! by Sage know the power and advantages it brings to their organizations. But are they getting the most out of ACT!?
“One of the most important things that end users and IT professionals need is customized reports for ACT!. Most ACT! users never have the time or the expertise to customize their ACT! reports.” said Jason Okrepkie, Stonefield Software Inc. Channel Account Manager. “As a result, they never get the full benefits of what ACT! can do for them and their business. They miss opportunities and that means loss of money.”
Stonefield Query for ACT! can provide the customized report creation that all companies require., Stonefield Query has a short learning curve, letting you deliver a custom business reporting solution. Stonefield Query is highly flexible, letting you create advanced custom reports in hours instead of days.
“Stonefield Query 4.1 for ACT! provides a unique combination of end user accessibility and increased IT staff productivity. The latest version provides an ad hoc reporting solution that can be used directly by end users as well as IT staff.” said Okrepkie. “Stonefield Query can be used as an application development platform that significantly reduces the development time needed for creating sophisticated customized ACT! reports.”
Stonefield Query 4.1 for ACT! at a glance:
• User defined dashboards using the new Dashboard Wizard.
• Over 70 reports included free.
• Cross-tab reports now support displaying the amount and/or percentage change between columns. The Display page of the Properties dialog for a data field has new "Show difference from previous column" and "Show percentage change" options. You can turn on one or both of these.
• Stonefield Query now has enhanced support for Windows 7.
• Create desktop shortcuts for any Stonefield Query report.
• Usage statistics are now maintained for reports allowing you to determine which reports are actually being used, how often, and by whom.
• Tunable memory allocation during start up for Windows Terminal Server environments.
• Multi-page charts are now supported with linking which allows for drill downs.
• E:ing now supports SSL/TSL for SMTP used by Hotmail and Gmail accounts.
• Access multiple data sources including: Sage ACT!, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, FoxPro, Pervasive.
A free 30 day trial download is available at the Stonefield Software Inc.
The following link shows a demonstration of Stonefield Query for ACT!
About Stonefield Software, Inc.
Stonefield Software Inc. (stonefield.com), the maker of the award-winning Stonefield Query, has been developing Sage ACT! Business Intelligence (BI) reporting solutions since 1991.
Our SDK version of Stonefield Query works with most database applications including: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, Pervasive, FoxPro, and more. Stonefield has partnered with over 800 OEM and ISV partners to deliver ad hoc query and Business Intelligence (BI) reporting solutions to more than 225,000 users in over 65 countries globally to date. Our customers span all sectors and industries from: public to private, military to non-profits, Fortune 500 to SMEs.
About Sage ACT!
Sage ACT! is the #1 selling contact and customer manager designed for small businesses and sales teams, and is used by over 2.8 million individuals and 56,000 companies worldwide. Sage ACT! is easy to use, priced for the cost-conscious and personalizable so users can organize all the details of their business relationships in one place including recent E:s, meeting notes, task reminders and social networking profiles. Sage ACT! integrates with existing business solutions including Microsoft® Outlook®, Word, Excel® and Lotus Notes®. For more information call 866-903-0006 or visit act.com/.
ACT! is a registered trademark or trademark of Sage Software, Inc.