PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Wayne, PA, United States, 2006/09/19 - CEO & Chairman Jim Walker of Octagon Research, Inc., a pioneer & leader in the electronic transformation of clinical R&D in the life sciences industry, announced today that Kirk Gallion, president will be the host of a complimentary Webinar..
What: Free Webinar presentation entitled: ViewPoint® eCTD Complete - The Complete eCTD Package
When: September 21st, 11:00 am, September 28th, 11:00 am and October 4th, 11:00 am. All Webinars are EDT.
CEO & Chairman Jim Walker of Octagon Research Solutions, Inc., a pioneer and leader in the electronic transformation of clinical R&D in the life sciences industry, announced today that Kirk Gallion, president, Octagon Research Solutions, Inc., will be the host of a complimentary Webinar presentation entitled: ViewPoint® eCTD Complete - The Complete eCTD Package.
As industry moves toward global acceptance of the eCTD format for electronic regulatory submissions, many regulatory and IT professionals are facing the challenge of developing internal capabilities to support the entire eCTD lifecycle. In order to create and maintain an eCTD submission, 4 core capabilities are essential:
· Compilation - ability to create a specific file/folder structure with properly formatted content and metadata
· Validation - confirmation that all components are presented in compliance with industry guidance
· Viewing - ability to review submission components and meta data throughout the submission lifecycle
· Issue Management - ability to quickly identify, track and resolve issues that impact submission deadlines
Please join Octagon for an exclusive Webinar briefing on ViewPoint eCTD Complete, a new offering that provides these capabilities and more. In this briefing, you will learn:
· How your organization will quickly and efficiently introduce and implement an eCTD environment
· How you can position your organization to easily manage the entire submission lifecycle of the eCTD, including maintenance submissions
· How good issue management will immediately and significantly improve your submission processes
· How to position your organization to gain recurring value from ViewPoint eCTD Complete
About Octagon Research Solutions, Inc.
Octagon is a pioneer and leading process-centric solutions provider that offers a suite of regulatory, clinical, process, and IT solutions to the life sciences industry. Octagon synchronizes processes and increases automation to reduce island-to-island inefficiencies within the clinical research and development process. We leverage the power of electronic submissions through cross-functional electronic submission expertise, a holistic process approach, deep domain knowledge, and integrated solutions. Octagon is headquartered in Wayne, PA, with European headquarters in Amersham, UK.