The personal shoppers at Wisconsinmade.com are pleased to announce the annual release of the Wisconsin Easter Shopping Guide. The 2011 guide features experts' top five picks for Easter foods and gifts, chosen from thousands of made in Wisconsin items. Wisconsinmade.com personal shoppers recommend placing Easter orders by April 11, 2011 at Wisconsinmade.com or via the toll free number 1-877-947-6233. Foods and gifts ship nationwide and generally arrive within 5 to 10 business days from ship date with standard shipping.
• Smoked Boneless Honey Glazed Spiral Sliced Ham- A beautiful Easter ham by the smoked meat experts at Nueske will make your Easter dinner one to remember. The ham comes fully cooked and cut into neat, even slices so preparation and serving could not be easier. A 3-4 pound ham is $39.95 plus shipping at Wisconsinmade.com. Larger sizes are available for an additional cost.
• Chocolate Bunnies with a Bow Gift Box - This tasty Easter treat will have chocoholics hopping for joy. Available in your choice of white, dark, or milk chocolate, these bunnies will be a welcomed addition to any Easter basket. A box of four bunnies is $7.98 plus shipping at Wisconsinmade.com.
• Easter Bunnies and Carrots Cookie Gift Tin - Delicious, colorful sugar cookies are baked and decorated to order for maximum freshness. The bunnies and carrots design continues to be the most popular Easter cookie gift tin, but many additional shapes and designs are available. Each tin contains 20 cookies for $39.95 plus shipping at Wisconsinmade.
• Daffodil Delight Flower Bulb Gift Basket - Daffodils are the perfect representation of spring and flower bulb baskets make a cheerful Easter gift by bringing nature indoors. This vibrant daffodil basket is $22.45 plus shipping at Wisconsinmade. A variety of flowers are available for a limited time only so shop for your favorites today. Flowers are not in bloom upon delivery.
• Lamb Sheer Delights Cheese and Sausage Gift Box- In Wisconsin, cheese is part of every holiday celebration, including Easter. This gift box contains tasty foods that are perfect Easter basket fillers for someone who prefers savory treats over sweet ones. The box comes with sharp cheddar cheese spread, all beef summer sausage, mixed nuts, and an adorable lamb shaped cheddar cheese for $23.85 plus shipping from Wisconsinmade.
The web-store showcases over 2500 products made with pride and passion by more than 250 Wisconsin artisans. Visitors to Wisconsinmade.com find hand-crafted art for the home and office created in multiple media by Wisconsin artisans. Wisconsinmade.com receives national attention for the regional-specialty foods it delivers, such as the championship Wisconsin cheeses, high-quality meats, sweetened cranberries, pure maple syrup, and the gourmet pastries identified with Wisconsin's ethnic heritage. Also featured are books written by Wisconsin authors, CD's produced by Wisconsin musicians, Wisconsin-sports apparel, and Wisconsin themed gift baskets. Wisconsinmade.com delivers the best of Wisconsin to the rest of the U.S.A.