PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Pleasanton, CA, United States, 2011/03/09 - Michael Doyle, Executive Director and Founder of the Virtual Edge Institute, will participate on a panel titled, “How to Make Virtual Events Satisfy Customers and Deliver Profitability,” at the MTO Summit.
WHAT: Michael Doyle, Executive Director and Founder of the Virtual Edge Institute, will participate on a panel titled, “How to Make Virtual Events Satisfy Customers and Deliver Profitability,” at the MTO Summit (March 21-22, 2011 in Chicago). Doyle is a recognized thought leader, frequent speaker and blogger on topics related to the use of virtual technologies for business.
The Virtual Edge Institute (virtualedgeinstitute.com) is an organization dedicated to advancing the development and adoption of digital event and meeting technology and best practices for collaboration and marketing.
WHY: Virtual programming has become a critical channel for delivering content. Given that the diverse strategies of incorporating virtual into your content and marketing strategies, how do you start? This panel of virtual event industry experts and practitioners will discuss topics such as:
• How to pick the right business model, which mitigates risk and provides profit
• Do you repackage current face-to-face content or does virtual require original content?
• How do you determine whether your customers want virtual events?
• What are the factors which make virtual events succeed or fail?
• Is the future: hybrid or stand alone virtual events?
WHEN: Monday, March 21, 2011 from 10:30 – 11:30 am
WHERE: InterContinental Chicago O’Hare, 5300 N. River Road Rosemont, Chicago, Illinois
WHO: The speakers on this panel include:
• Warwick Davies, The Event Mechanic!
• Michael Doyle, Virtual Edge Institute
• Kenji Haroutunian, Outdoor Nielsen Expositions Sports Group
• Michael Kushner, UBM
• Stephen Lieber, HIMSS
Media Contact: For media inquiries, contact Cece Salomon-Lee at 415-608-0302 or clee[.]virtualedge.org.