PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Houston, TX, United States, 2011/03/09 - Lanner Group invites senior food and beverage executives to discover how process simulation software can transform industrial process improvement into a source of robust solutions, new innovations and increased business protection. March 29, 11am ET.
Lanner Group, Inc., invites senior food and beverage executives to discover how process simulation software can transform food and beverage industrial process improvement into a source of robust solutions, delivering new innovations and increasing business protection this March 29, 2011.
Summary: Many of the world’s most prominent food and beverage companies already rely on WITNESS software to help improve their profitability, including Mars, Diageo, Coors, Cadbury Trebor Bassett, Kraft, Campbell's and Coca Cola to name a few.
Lanner's complementary 35-minute webinar presented by senior consultant Chris Legge will highlight the capabilities and services of using award-winning WITNESS business process improvement software, including:
• Delivering a competitive advantage to the business by aligning solution implementation with the evolving business strategy
• Integrating with existing software development tools and solutions
• Assessing alternatives and 'What If" scenarios before spending on development
• Responding effectively to business and technology change
• Optimizing total cost of ownership by actively managing solution quality throughout its lifecycle
When: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, at 8:00am PT / 10:00am CT/11:00am ET
Who For?: Senior business executives, CIOs, IT and technical directors; graduate and undergraduate academics.
• What can simulation do for my business?
• Who uses simulation?
• Immediate and long term benefits
• Industry case study.
About Lanner Group
Lanner Group, the leading process simulation software specialist, is dedicated to delivering innovative solutions to model, analyze, and optimize business processes to over 6000 firms worldwide.