PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Des Moines, IA, United States, 2011/03/03 - NALMCO® congratulates Ron Potoczny Jr., CLMC®, of All Star Lighting, Inc. on this great accomplishment.
NALMCO® Member Ron Potoczny Jr. of All Star Lighting, Inc., took the Certified Lighting Management Consultant® (CLMC®) exam offered through the interNational Association of Lighting Management Companies (NALMCO®) and successfully achieved this distinguished designation on October, 21, 2010.
“NALMCO® congratulates Ron Potoczny Jr., CLMC®, of All Star Lighting, Inc. on this great accomplishment. Mr. Potoczny joins an elite group of lighting professionals who have achieved this designation” Ali Ryan, NALMCO® Executive Director, said.
The interNational Association of Lighting Management Companies has been the voice of the lighting industry since 1953. Over the course of six decades, NALMCO® has been on the cutting edge of technological advances and best practices in the lighting industry. The association offers opportunities to members for networking, certification and referrals and provides a forum to facilitate new ideas and business opportunities within the lighting industry.
CLMC® History: The lighting industry prides itself on distinguishing those persons who have accomplished this professional and personal achievement. The CLMC® designation is the oldest nationally recognized program and the first certification accepted by Federal EPA Energy Star®. The first official CLMC® examination was held in 1981 under the name of Certified Lighting Maintenance Contractor. In 1987, the name was changed to Certified Lighting Management Consultant® (CLMC®) and continues to this day. Currently 125 CLMC®’s have achieved and maintained their designation.
The purpose of the Certified Lighting Management Consultant® (CLMC®) program is:
• To raise the professional standards of the lighting management industry by giving special recognition to those individuals who, by passing suitable examination and fulfilling prescribed standards of performance and conduct, have demonstrated a high level of technical competence and knowledge to hold key positions in the industry.
• To make available to members of the lighting management industry, on a voluntary basis, a procedure for recognition of personal and professional achievement.
• To make the public more conscious and aware of qualified and professional individuals representing the lighting management industry.
• To identify persons with acceptable management practices and technical expertise required of the lighting industry.
• To encourage members of the industry to participate in a continuing program of professional development.
About All Star Lighting, Inc.
Florida's Pro-Active Commercial Lighting Contractor. All Star Lighting Inc. (allstarlighting.net) is an electrical contractor that specializes in lighting management.
We are committed to providing quick and professional service no matter what kind of lighting service you need. We repair lights for shopping centers, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, banks, apartment complexes, churches, retail stores, and automobile dealerships. In addition to making your property more attractive and safe for your tenants, proper illumination also can reduce liability. Our expertise in lighting maintenance will help you save money and, in many cases, improve energy consumption.•All Inclusive Service Agreements•On Call Lighting Maintenance•Complimentary Onsite Energy Audits•Fluorescent & Neon Sign Repair•Energy Efficient Lighting Upgrades•Underground Cable Locating Florida Electrical Contractor #ER13012418 No minimum fee! No hidden fuel, shop or trip charge!