The EDR-G903 is an industrial-strength secure router that establishes a secure high-speed connection to remote industrial systems. The Engineer's Choice voting panel recognized the EDR-G903 for its extraordinary performance and combination of high-value industrial features: RJ45/SFP Gigabit combo connectivity, over 500 Mbps of throughput, reliable dual WAN redundancy, and extended -40 to 75°C operating temperature range.
Every year, the Engineers' Choice Awards highlight the most notable new control, instrumentation, and automation products based on the criteria of technological innovation and market impact, as chosen by Control Engineering's online and print readers. The prestigious award draws entries from many industry-leading companies, such as Rockwell, Siemens, Honeywell, Schneider, and NI. The EDR-G903 was one of 30 winners selected out of a field of 103 nominees, from 65 companies.
The EDR-G903 combines VPN router, firewall, and NAT functionality in one multi-function package that protects a remote industrial network from malevolent attacks or other unauthorized access over the Internet or Intranet. This powerful device is easy to deploy and use thanks to time-saving features for configuring firewall settings with a single click, such as Quick Automation Profile, PolicyCheck, and SettingCheck.
Features of the EDR-G903 Firewall and VPN Router device include:
• High speed Gigabit Ethernet connectivity with RJ45/SFP combo ports
• Dual WAN ports for connection redundancy
• IPSec and L2TP VPN pass-through for secure connections over the Internet
• Choice of Routed mode or Bridge mode firewall
• Firewall with Quick Automation Profile for common Fieldbus protocols (supports over 25 protocols, such as EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, FOUNDATION Fieldbus, Modbus/TCP, and PROFINET)
• Network Address Translation (1-to-1, N-to-1, and port forwarding)
• Static routing and RIP v1/v2 for connecting different network segments
• Easy-to-use PolicyCheck and SettingCheck functionality
• -40 to 75°C operating temperature (T models).
Get detailed specs or request a price quote for the award-winning EDR-G903 series at moxa.com/.
Moxa (moxa.com) manufactures device networking products for industrial automation. Information about all Moxa products, which include industrial embedded computers, industrial Ethernet switches, serial device servers, multiport serial cards, embedded device servers, and remote I/O servers, is available on Moxa's corporate website.