PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Delhi, New Delhi, India, 2006/09/14 - Offering enormous commercial benefits, nanotechnology is now used in a variety of applications. It's estimated that the World Nanotechnology Market will touch a mark of $29Bn towards the end of the year 2008..
Nanotechnology is an emerging and rapidly growing field of applied sciences. Offering enormous commercial benefits, nanotechnology is now used in a variety of applications that range from nano-structured magnetic multi layers in computer hard-disk (HD) technology to UV absorbing nano-particles in sunscreens and electronically conductive plastics in automotive industry. Effective exploitation of nanotechnology demands the, fabrication, manipulation, measurement and environment control, at a scale of sub-100 nm. It's anticipated that the global nanotechnology market will touch $29Bn mark by the year 2008.
Nano materials segment (including a number of long-established markets such as catalytic converter materials, carbon black rubber filler and silver nano-particles used in photographic papers and films) currently accounts for more than 97.5% of nanotechnology sales worldwide. Share of nano-tools and nano-devices shall increase by 4.3% ($1.2Bn) and 21% ($6.0Bn), respectively, by the year 2008.
RNCOS has recently published a market research report "The World Nanotechnology Market (2006)". According to this report, "U.S has the largest share of global investment in Nanotechnology. US market had a share of 27% in 2005 followed by Japanese market with above 24% of share".
RNCOS report on World Nanotechnology Market covers:
- Overview of Global Nanocatalyst Market
- Study of Nanotechnology market by a variety of products and application areas, their market and growth prospects
- Opportunities for growth, challenges and key driver for nanotechnology
- Recent development in World Nanotechnology Market
- Snapshots of the key players in this sector.
The report is a must read for
- Students who need research material for their projects on this subject
- Businesses and investors interested in making money in this sector
- Analysts and consultant who wish to know more about global nanotechnology market.
RNCOS, incorporated in 2002, provides Market Research Reports for your business needs and aims to put an end to your information pursuit. Our expertise in gathering global business information for industry research, corporate training, growth consulting, and business consulting, brings reputed companies and firms to us for business enhancement solutions. We can be your one-stop-shop for Industry research information and niche market analysis.