Across the board, county/city managers reported that they were most interested in making the following improvements:
1. Increase communications with the residents to be more transparent.
2. Create a 24/7/365 online city/county hall that would give residents, businesses, vendors and visitors access to all forms and FAQ’s. This is seen as a way to provide better convenience for residents while reducing costs and demands on municipality staff.
3. Push news and updated information to residents rather than wait for them to find out on their own. Managers wish for an online news center that automatically updates website, Facebook, and Twitter accounts whenever a press release is posted.
4. Add a new more professional “face” to the city/county with a website that is pleasing to look at and encourages visitors to utilize it to the fullest.
5. Improve information flow to residents, businesses and relocation prospects vis-à-vis a wider, move visible internet presence
“This research confirms what our guys in the trenches have known for a long time, ” said Revize CEO Chuck Panda. “With regard to the design and execution of our revolutionary CMS, Revize has been on the right track all along!”
It’s no wonder, then, that Revize Software Systems has been America’s premier web content management systems company for more than a decade,
“There were certainly no surprises here, ” said Panda. “Even so, it’s rewarding to know for a fact that what we have to offer is perfectly in sync with what our customers and prospective customers need and want.” Panda noted that in addition to the municipality research his firm commissioned, informal research his staff has done with school systems and universities confirms that they share same basic goals as the municipality managers.
In addition to its incredible ease-of-use, the Revize platform offers clients a number of advantages, such as a tremendously wide range of website and application design and development features. Panda added, “Our clients rely on us to augment their overworked IT departments with services like our Quick Start Program.” Panda explained that through Quick Start, Revise’s expert staff of developers and designers create the first four custom templates required by a customer. “Coupled with our Web Developer Training, this enables us to easily impart significant working knowledge by giving each individual customer tangible work products designed exclusively for them.”
Revize’s stellar client roster includes municipalities such as Lansing, MI, St. Pete, FL, South Bend, IN and many more. Revize corporate and non-profit clients include such luminaries as Bell Helicopters, the Contra Costa Public Library, Georgia College & State University, North York General Hospital, plus numerous others.
Founded in 1995 Revize Software Systems (revize.com) is dedicated to enhancing the communications of corporations, municipalities, educational institutions and non-profit organizations through simplified information management technologies. Revize’s innovative web content management system was designed specifically to enable non-technical contributors to quickly and easily update content on websites. Revize also offers expert custom web design services. Revize continues enhancing its technology, adding new features that enable clients to cost-effectively manage website content, as well as to build sophisticated websites using the Internet and internal Intranets/Extranets to acquire, analyze, process, summarize and share information. Revize Software Systems’ world headquarters is located at 1890 Crooks Rd, Suite 340 in Troy Michigan. The company phone number is 248-269-9263.