• In 2010, Nagarro signed new outsourced software development deals with eight multi-billion dollar global enterprises across the US, Latin America and Europe, spanning a broad range of industries including industrial manufacturing, retail, healthcare, technology, consumer goods and automotive. New enterprise customer engagements in 2010 were heavily focused on business intelligence and custom analytics applications, resulting in a 50% jump in the growth of Nagarro’s enterprise analytics practice since 2009.
• Nagarro also won additional business from many of its existing enterprise customers, who increased their overall spending by 95% in 2010, nearly doubling spending over the previous year’s totals.
• Nagarro’s new enterprise customers include: Swedish-owned Assa Abloy, the world’s largest seller of high-end locking mechanisms; CCM (a subsidiary of Heineken), a major Mexican beer bottler and bottling manufacturer; Oxxo, Mexico’s largest convenience store chain, with more than 7,000 outlets; a US-based global provider of premium skin care, makeup, hair care and fragrance products; a US-based technology and industrial company serving automotive and construction customers in over 150 countries; a leading global enterprise software application vendor; a US-based provider of automotive market forecasting and advisory services; and a large North American rail industry equipment and services provider.
• In addition to considerable growth in the enterprise customer market, Nagarro signed on more than two dozen new small and midsize customers in five countries, maintaining the company’s established track record of growth and profitability across its worldwide operations. Nagarro’s new U.S. customer wins in 2010 include: The Fund for Public Health in New York, Inc.; Prenova, Inc.; Vanderbilt University; and several others.
• Other European customer wins in 2010 include Helveta, Ltd., a provider of supply chain management and asset management software for extended global supply chains. Major international airline company Lufthansa was one of numerous existing Nagarro customers who ramped up spending on Nagarro’s application development services last year. Overall revenue from European customers more than doubled in 2010.
• Nagarro’s Latin American operations expanded significantly in 2010, launching two new enterprise customer engagements. The company has brought on a Director of Sales, Rodrigo Cruz, who heads up Nagarro’s Mexican sales team.
• Nagarro’s new customers are driving the company’s hiring and growth in core technical offerings such as analytics, SharePoint, leading business intelligence tools, Microsoft .NET and Java development services, and Nagarro’s SAP consulting practice.
Summary of Nagarro highlights in 2010:
• Named to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’® “2010 Global Outsourcing 100® List” and “2010 Global Services 100 List.”
• Selected as an SAP BPM best practices case study showcased at SAPPHIRE 2010 and featured in SAP’s industry publication, “Applying Real-World BPM in an SAP Environment.”
• Hired more than 350 new employees across India, the US, Sweden, Mexico and Germany.
• More than doubled its enterprise sales growth in 2010.
• Doubled its analytics application services business in 2010.
“Assa Abloy has been highly impressed with Nagarro’s work for us to date. The quality of Nagarro’s development teams and their sense of responsibility for our core business objectives have made it possible for Assa Abloy to exceed its goals. We look forward to a successful and expanding long-term relationship with Nagarro.” - Ardeshir Nahani, R&D manager, Assa Abloy
“In 2010, Nagarro was able to add more value to our enterprise clients than ever before. Not only did we bring on new large enterprise clients by helping them with their key strategic initiatives, we took the relationships with our existing clients to unprecedented levels. In particular, we are seeing a boom in custom analytics and business intelligence projects for the enterprise, with strong signs of continued momentum in 2011.” - Vikas Sehgal, CEO, Nagarro, Inc.
About Nagarro, Inc.
Nagarro (nagarro.com) builds complex, business-critical products and applications that help companies meet their core business goals and gain competitive advantage. Nagarro’s complete commitment to the success of every project, unmatched engineering skill and quality, and deep domain expertise in numerous industries build on a shared vision of success between Nagarro and each of its customers. Founded in 1996, Nagarro has offices in the US, Mexico, Germany, Sweden and India.