SMi are delighted to announce our 2011 Offsets event. With an impressive line-up of speakers addressing the key topics relating to defence and security acquisition, SMi's Offsets 2011 conference will provide you with updates on the latest European and International offset programmes and policies.
SMi are proud to announce a special address from a senior political speaker of the Bulgarian Ministry of Defence to our outstanding line-up.
Also hear keynote addresses from:
• Julian Nikolov, Director Economic Policy, Ministry of Economy and Energy and Tourism, Bulgaria;
• Eric Longnecker, Director Strategic Analysis Division, Bureau of Industry and Security, US Department of Commerce;
• Jaeseok Lee, Senior Offsets Researcher, Defence Agency for Technology and Quality, Republic of Korea;
• Major Eduardo Quesado Filgueiras, Industrial Cooperation and Contracts, Esplanada dos Ministerios, Brazil;
• Major Diógenes Lima Neto, International Projects Management, Secretariat for Economy and Finances, Brazilian Air Force.
Why should you attend Offsets 2011?
• Explore how nations manage industrial cooperation in the absence of official policy;
• Assess the position of offset authorities across Europe, the Americas and the Far East;
• Take part in an interactive panel discussion and analyse how European offsets are affected by government austerity measures;
• Network with distinguished international speakers and attendees representing Brazil, Bulgaria, Republic of Korea, United States and many more...
Alternatively contact Steven Myers on +44 (0)20 7827 6090 or email smyers[.]smi-online.co.uk.