PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Bangkok, Thailand, 2006/09/07 - At the Flight Simulator Engineering & Maintenance Conference (FSEMC), technical professionals from around the globe will learn how Barco upgrade solutions for flight simulation can extend the life of older visual displays. BARBt.BR
Over the four-day event (September 11-14), Barco will be giving presentations on various display system upgrade options and technologies available to commercial flight simulation and training facilities. FSEMC attendees will have the opportunity to learn about:
• Collimated system upgrades – CRT projection solutions to retrofit older collimated simulators, such as wide-angle collimated (WAC) systems and cross-cockpit collimated systems for FAA level C and D operation
• Upgrade solutions to retrofit DLP- and LCD-powered simulators used in other commercial flight simulation applications
• LCoS (Liquid Crystal on Silicon) projection systems as an alternative display technology to CRT projectors in commercial flight simulation
• Custom upgrades to meet unique application requirements
• New system solutions to support current simulation display requirements
• Advanced system tools to streamline the setup, control, and alignment of visual systems
• Authorized CRT replacement solutions for Sony and Evans & Sutherland tubes.
“FSEMC is the largest conference of its kind where technical professionals from around the globe gather to learn the latest in simulation engineering and maintenance technology,” says Dave Janke, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Barco’s Simulation division. “Our presence is aimed at informing this community on upgrade alternatives, such as retrofitting an older display system or implementing a new system solution. Our upgrade solutions are designed to minimize life-cycle costs, maximize training performance, and reduce risk.”
Barco (barco.com) is one of the largest providers of simulation visual display systems in the world with installations in the United States, Germany, France, Greece, Japan, Spain, the United Kingdom, and other countries. Barco maintains offices around the globe to provide world-class installation, service, and support.