Listed below are the newly elected board members:
• Matt Arrants, ISHC – Chairman – Managing Director, Pinnacle Advisory Group
• Sean Hennessey, ISHC – President – CEO, Lodging Advisors
• Bonnie Buckhiester, ISHC – Vice President – President & CEO, Buckhiester Management USA Inc.
• Lyle Hall, ISHC – Treasurer – Managing Director, HLT Advisory Inc.
• Steve Galbreath, ISHC – Vice President, RTKL International ltd
• Bruce Goodwin, ISHC – President, Goodwin & Associates Hospitality Consulting, Inc.
• Judy King, ISHC – Founder & Principal, Quality Management Services, LLC
• Richard Warnick, ISHC – Principal, Warnick & Company
• Miroslav Dragicevic, ISHC – Founder, Senior Partner, Horwath HTL
In addition, ISHC will continue its awards program. The Pioneer Award, established by ISHC in 1996, recognizes individuals making an outstanding contribution, achievement and/or improvement in the hospitality industry, while the IHIF Young Leader Award, in collaboration with the International Hotel Investment Forum (IHIF), identifies an exceptional, upcoming young leader in the hospitality field. New for 2011, ISHC will be launching the Rising Star Award in collaboration with Burba Hotel Newtork (BHN) at the Caribbean Hotel Investment Conference. ISHC also participates as a supporting sponsor of several worldwide conferences: including the Americas Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS), the International Hotel Investment Forum (IHIF), the Hotel Investment Conference, the Australia and New Zealand Hotel Investment Conference, and the Hotel Investment Conference Asia Pacific (HICAP) among others.
ISHC (ishc.com) is a professional society of leading hospitality industry consultants. Membership is by invitation only and members are required to abide by the ISHC Code of Professional Conduct. Two hundred members who, collectively, have expertise in over 40 different specialty areas and work experience in 65 countries represent ISHC. A complete listing/directory of members and specialty areas of expertise represented within ISHC is available under “Consultant Search” on the ISHC website.