PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, 2011/01/04 - CryptoHeaven offers a secure email system that is HIPAA compliant, with state of the art encryption. All plans come with anti-virus and spam filter protection.
CryptoHeaven offers secure e-mail product for the medical market.
Secure communications and document management systems provider CryptoHeaven has introduced a secure e-mail communication product for the medical market.
Designed to provide secure, auditable and confidential e-mail communication to doctors and patients, the CryptoHeaven e-mail solution uses encryption to guarantee both security and proof of delivery.
This enables doctors to, for example, send medical test results to patients and arrange appointments securely using e-mail. CryptoHeaven is supplied to the medical market directly and through reseller partners.
Healthcare companies use CryptoHeaven to deliver patient records, lab records and medical transcription data to doctors, hospitals and clinics. With CryptoHeaven you can:
- achieve HIPAA compliance with minimal cost,
- transfer patient health information (PHI),
- send medical records, sensitive business documents,
- collaborate with medical transcription companies,
- transfer voice dictations and manage transcriptions,
- unlimited size voice files and transcribed documents,
- only authorized parties have access to the data,
- access records are kept for each email and each file accessed.
About CryptoHeaven Corp.
CryptoHeaven Corp. (cryptoheaven.com) is an Internet Privacy and Security group with Secure Data Center servers located in Toronto, Canada. The company's flagship software, CryptoHeaven allows businesses and individuals to send secure data communication over the Internet.
CryptoHeaven Corp. is the premier provider of secure email, encrypted hosted email, messaging and online storage. The automatic and transparent encryption ensure end-to-end security that is unmatched in the industry.
Tags: secure email, encrypted email, email security, email encryption, hipaa