Extending the uses of their technology into yet another application, GlacialLight, a sub-division of the experienced technology manufacturer GlacialTech Inc., today announces a totally brand-new product, an LED panel light series named Pollux. Designed to be both fashionable and functional, the very first Pollux series LED panel lights are ideal for replacing traditional tube lights or grid lights. Free yourself from uneven, fluorescent tube lighting with the new Pollux LED panel lights, all of which have evenly distributed “cool white” light emitting diodes covering their surface for perfect, easy on the eyes light. GlacialLight once again proves their capability and relevance by adding this newest innovation to their already long list of products utilizing LED technology.
Consuming only 50W of power while providing 3400lm of light these light panels are bright, energy-efficient and can be used in a variety of indoor settings. From commercial and industrial to residential applications, Pollux LED panel lights can be recessed or hung, placed on ceilings or walls, and provide users with exceptional versatility.
With the environment in mind GlacialLight designed the Pollux LED light panel to contain no hazardous chemicals, such as mercury, or harmful radiation emissions such as UV or IR, making them more eco-friendly than traditional tube or grid lights. Pollux LED panel lights are also more economically friendly, consuming less power while providing more light, than traditional lighting products.
• Power Consumption : 50W
• Beam Angle : 120º
• CCT : 6000K
• CRI : 70
• Input Voltage 100-240V AC (±10%) 50/60Hz
• Luminous Flux (lm) : 3400
• Emitting Color : Cool White
• Dimensions: 600x600x13 Millimeters
• Lifespan: 30,000 Hours
• Elegant structure for extreme heat dissipation
• Slim and low profile design
• No Mercury, No UV and IR light radiation
• RoHS compliance
• Ideal replacement for tube lights and grid lights
• Panel Power consumption: 42 W
• Up to 45% less power consumption vs. Fluorescent Lamps
• 30,000 Lifespan (6 x longer live vs. Fluorescent Lamps)
• Low heat output to the touch, and no UV light.
• 2 Years Warranty.
Excellent LED lighting products you can trust
Design of LED lighting products is based on three core technologies including electrical design (LED drivers), mechanical design (cooling devices), and optical design (lamp holders), respectively performed by GlacialPower, GlacialTech, and GlacialLight in the GlacialTech family. With the three core technologies in hand, GlacialTech has integrated all the resources required for exceptional designs and manufactures excellent LED lighting products you can trust.
Advantages and benefits of LED lighting compared to traditional lighting;
· Directional lighting: ideal for flashlights/torches and spotlights;
· No warm-up time in cold environments: LEDs don’t require warm-up time like conventional CFLs;
· No harmful radiation and no hazardous metals: LEDs don’t emit harmful radiation such as Ultraviolet or Infrared emitting halogen lamps and don’t contain hazardous metals such as mercury contained in mercury lamps;
· Extremely long lifetimes free users from frequent bulb replacement;
· Extremely small carbon footprints: an environmentally-friendly technology.
GlacialTech Inc. (GlacialLight.com), is a diversified provider of cooling, power supply, and PC enclosure solutions for consumer and industrial applications. Having established strong relationships with LED semiconductor Co.’s, thermal, SMPS and mechanism technology leaders worldwide, GlacialTech leverages world-class engineering, efficient manufacturing and highest-quality materials to provide high brightness, low power LED lighting solutions for indoor, outdoor and other customized applications under the GlacialLight brand.