The 2nd Annual "Aviation Asset Management in the Middle East" Summit will take place on December 6, 2010 in Dubai, UAE.
Panagiotis Panagopoulos, CEO and Founder of Aeropodium believes that "aircraft operators and manufacturers, banks, airports, law firms, financial analysts, leasing and finance companies and any aviation professional with an interest in the aviation asset management sector, will have a unique opportunity to discuss and explore the latest developments in the Middle East".
Topics to be explored include:
- Aviation Asset Management, a Lessee's Perspective;
- Legal Aspects of Setting up an Airline and Asset Management;
- Repossession and Legal Implications in the Middle East;
- The Corporate Aircraft Market in the Middle East: Regional Requirements and Opportunities;
- Leasing New and Used Aircraft: Legal Requirements and Regulations for Operators;
- Effective Asset Management from a Manufacturer's Point of View;
- Risk Management and Coverage against Default.
This international event will be Chaired by Dr. Donald H. Bunker, Managing Director of Donald H. Bunker & Associates.
The following speakers will address the summit:
- Abraham Abraham, Aviation & Legal Consultant, Sahara Aviation;
- Peter Bull, Group Director, Risk and Asset Management, Airclaims;
- Christian Castang, Executive Director, Altaïr Aero Projects;
- Karim Hijazi, Managing Director, Air Synapsis;
- Roland H. Moore, Esq., Aviation Attorney;
- Aoife O'Sullivan, Partner, Gates and Partners;
- Rahul Shah, Sr. Vice President & Managing Director, Middle East, Africa & India Operations, AAR;
- Peter van Oostrum, Director Aircraft Remarketing, Fokker Services.
This conference is organized by Aeropodium. For more information, visit aeropodium.com/.