After 18 months of development, Tradepoint 360 (tradepoint360.com) has released Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0, a major upgrade to its all-in-one business management software application.
Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0 saves companies time and money to manage its entire enterprise within a single business management application, instead of many disconnected applications. It is a fully integrated ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software suite with robust, powerful and proficient accounting, CRM, ecommerce and point of sale tools to handle all a company’s business needs. Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0 includes impressive features and functionality that promote unified communications and collaboration. Its synchronization technology and use of visual inheritance ensures software stability while continually maximizing speed and performance.
“As companies rise from the recession and increase sales and revenue, their management needs expand, Tradepoint Enterprise has been increasingly popular during the last year,” explained James Hancock, Tradepoint 360 founder and chief executive officer. “Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0 moves to the next level of functionality offering major enhancements to our web technology, such as point-of-sale, major work flow optimizations, stock analysis, unlimited bill of materials, full real remote access, and the ability to scale from 1 to 10,000, and beyond."
Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0 starts at US$ 995.00 and can be purchased at tradepoint360.com.
Designed to meet the needs of any sized business across multiple industries, Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0 includes dozens of key modules that are designed to optimize productivity and increase visibility.
These modules include:
- Reporting/Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Event Management
- Order Fulfillment and Shipping
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Project Management
- Affiliate Management
- Sales Force Automation
“Our SEO enhancement in particular will have a significant impact when transitioning to Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0,” explained Hancock. “A major concern of companies moving to a new ecommerce platform is to maintain the level and accuracy of current SEO efforts. Included in our new Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0 software is our ecommerce system. It handles SEO quickly and easily maps old web pages to new pages. Redirects are automatic and require no effort on the part of the customer’s IT and web management teams.”
Hancock highlighted the importance behind the key feature. “Having accurate links is critical to attracting and maintaining customers. Nothing is more frustrating to a customer than clicking on a link and being taken to a non-existent web page. Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0 will ensure that major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing recognize a link has been changed, will make the necessary updates, and ensure that previous organic links continue to function,” he said.
Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0 is the first software application to be completely built within Microsoft’s .net V4. Using Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0 will be familiar to users of Microsoft Office. Using a similar interface means easy adoption and familiar usage. The Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0 interface has an easily recognizable graphic interface that utilizes the tabbed ribbon-styled interface, providing a streamlined user interface with in-depth functions. Right-click options are integrated throughout Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0 for easy definition of user preferences. Drag and drop tools are also present throughout for easy organization of information in just a few clicks.
Microsoft Office tabbed ribbon-styled interface
Drag and drop tools for dashboards and throughout Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0 screens
Right click tools throughout Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0 for easy actions
One click tools for numerous functions (i.e. from a Quote to an Order).
Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0 includes multiple modules:
- Best of Breed Accounting
- Inventory and Supply Side Management
- Team Sharing
- Email, Appointment Scheduling, Task Management and Project Management
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Sales Force Automation (SFA)
- Reporting in real-time
- Business Analytics via dashboard
Other features include:
- Dialog input boxes updated to allow custom fields and unlimited customization options.
- Bill of materials.
- Units of measure.
- Updated credit memo, refund/return/exchange/ adjustment that can be managed in one window.
- Up to 16 decimal places throughout the system with rounding P&L to handle rounding errors for fractional penny sales etc.
- Simplified G/L setup that still allows unlimited depth and flexibility in setup.
- New setup program with simplified deployment.
- Product label printout with barcodes.
- Stock Analysis Reporting and suggestion system to ensure up-to-the-minute reordering to minimize on-hand inventory while also minimizing out of stock products using industry standard calculations.
- Multiple payments/gift cards per order.
- oPOS compliant barcode reading for quick and easy setup.
- Updated scheduler with more powerful options including drag and drop of tasks to the appointment schedule, timeline and work week views.
- Gift card support, including issue gift card on refund/return.
- Wish list and gift card registry on website.
- 400% speed improvement on website.
- “Check as You Type” spell check throughout including in emails.
- Full issue tracking with call log change notification emails integrated into the web portal system to maximize your customer satisfaction.
- Multi-bin support for inventory.
- Updated and simplified accounting editing screens that enable maximum flexibility while automating more processes.
- Structural changes to the website platform to allow serialization of session and cache data for distributed environments and to maximize scalability across web farms, load balancers and other techniques to allow millions of hits a day with zero downtime.
- Pay Bills Wizard: pay bills via a single wizard and automatically get recommendations on which bills to pay based on, for example, discounts.
- Increased robustness for Point of Sale including automatic updates and error reporting built in.
- Integration with Amazon, eBay, E-shop Connect and Magento. Additional retailers to be announced soon.
- 100% PCI Compliance: no credit card numbers stored while maintaining the highest levels of ease when working with credit cards and payment gateways.
- Sales tax reporting.
- Contact merging.
About Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0
Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0 brings together - in a single software application - the latest in functionality with flexible tools for a software solution designed to enable growing businesses to succeed. Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0 saves companies time and money to manage its entire enterprise within a single business management application, instead of many disconnected applications. A full list of all Tradepoint Enterprise v3.0 is available at tradepoint360.com/.