The official servicing dealer for Mimaki USA Inc, Inkcups Now Corporation, expands their line of Inkjet printers to accommodate low temperature curing with their state of the art UV LED inkjet. The Mimaki UJF-3042 inkjet printer utilizes a new type of UV ink that can cure by low temperature LED light. Low temperature curing greatly increases the amount of materials that can be printed on, delicate materials in particular.
Unlike most inkjet printers, the Mimaki UJF-3042 can print in white ink. The redesigned piezo-electric print head is now in a staggered format. The arrangement of the print head allow for an undercoat of white ink while instantaneously printing a color ink on top. The color ink along with a white ink undercoat make the colors appear more vibrant.
The Mimaki UV LED inkjet can print in 2 resolutions: 600dpi X 720dpi and 1,200dpi X 1,400dpi (near photographic quality.) The options to print at 2 different resolutions give the user a choice of fast prints or high quality images. The UJF-3042 also features an automatic platform height adjustment with a laser height detection and a vacuum table for easy part placement. This machine is a tabletop design, for optimal space saving needs.
• Staggered print arrangement;
• Simultaneous white and color printing;
• Piezo-electric drop-on demand print head ;
• Resolution: 600dpi X 720dpi, 1,200dpi X 1,400dpi;
• Hard UV LED curable ink 5 colors (C, M, Y, K) and White;
• 220cc cartridge for each color;
• Maximum Printing Width of 11.81" (300mm);
• Feed direction 16.53" (420mm);
• Automatic print gap adjust and detect system;
• Media Thickness: less than 50mm when using vacuum table;
• Media weight: Less than 5 Kg. (11 lbs);
• Flatbed with vacuum table;
• UV Device: equipped with UV LED’s.
About Inkcups Now Corporation
Inkcups Now (inkcups.com) is a one-stop supplier for the decorators of 3-dimensional products and tagless apparel. ICN offers a complete line of pad printing machines & supplies, screen printing equipment and supplies plus computer-to-plate YAG and CO2 laser engravers & plate makers as well as flatbed inkjet printers. ICN supplies companies in the promotional product, electronics, medical, automotive, tagless garment and other industries. In addition to supplies and machines, ICN provides a range of services: training, plate making, laser engraving, color matching and mixing, ink adhesion testing. Through J3 Global Finance, a closely held subsidiary, Inkcups Now facilitates leasing of the full line of ICN equipment. Corporate offices are located in the US (MA, CA, GA, RI, AZ), Canada (ON) and Honduras (Choloma). Technical support is offered in English and Spanish.