PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Szekesfehervar, Fejer, Hungary, 2010/11/20 - Skymol Corp., provider of the leading web-based live video chat software solution for businesses, launches the Skymol White Label Partner Program. The new program is targeted at a wide range of third parties, particularly SMEs.
Skymol Corporation, developer and provider of the leading web-based (Software-as-a-Service), platform independent live video chat software solution for businesses, today announced the launch of the Skymol White Label Partner Program. The new program is targeted at a wide range of third parties, particularly small and medium sized enterprises, enabling them to create branded live video chat solutions for their clients.
Through the white label program, partners now can privately label Skymol's best-in-class, on-demand live chat software platform and resell it to customers as their own.
"We're excited to provide partners with the opportunity to expand their business offerings using Skymol's cutting edge cloud-based live video chat solution," said Thomas Morocz, Chief Strategy Officer & Co-Founder of Skymol Corporation. "Our reseller partners can benefit from the ability to provide SMEs with white labeled live video chat software offerings that provide aggressive remuneration," continued Morocz.
The program provides partners with a number of benefits:
- The platform is cloud-based, run on Skymol's top tier servers located in datacenters in Houston, TX, USA, protected by industry standard security technology, such as firewalls and security analyzers using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption, power backup and redundant Internet connectivity. There are no onsite servers to build, install or maintain.
- Partners can utilize a white label customization interface that is available online to upload their header images and logos displayed in the chat windows, change window titles, colors, header and footer texts that will be shown to their own customer base.
- Partners are provided with a FREE full featured Skymol Communicator Business Edition account with 1 agent license (seat). Additional agent licenses (seats) are available at discounted price for them.
- Partners have direct contact with their clients. Skymol never contacts them, it communicates only with Partners.
- Partners set their own prices and bill their customers.
- Free technical support.
- And much more.
"We are committed to building our white label partner program and working with companies to provide the support they need to succeed in expanding their offerings with privately labeled Skymol technology," concluded Morocz.
Reseller partners interested in participating must meet certain criteria. Skymol will qualify reseller candidates to make sure that they have an applicable business to distribute the offering, and they also must meet minimum monthly revenue requirements to maintain all the benefits the program provides them. To ensure the success of new partners in the program, Skymol is providing training, tutorials and datasheets that can be branded. Skymol will also provide free technical support to white label partners. For more information on the Skymol White Label Partner Program, contact Thomas Morocz, Chief Strategy Officer.
About Skymol Corporation
Skymol Corporation (skymolcorp.com), a provider of technology facilitating on-demand real-time online customer interaction using voice, video, and text chat communications. Skymol has set itself apart as an innovator through its pioneering suite of applications, delivering its solutions to the enterprise and SME market. Its key mission is to pioneer live video chat solutions for sales and customer service. Skymol operates from Hungary, EU and runs an extensive Technology Development Center there. Its Asian division is based in Seoul, South Korea. Skymol's competitors include Boldchat, Liveperson, Velaro and Talisma.