Sign display frame leader Access Display Group, Inc. (ADG) has launched PosterDisplays4Sale.com, a new B2B e-commerce website offering customized display solutions for posters, signs and graphic materials of all sizes.
PosterDisplays4Sale.com provides solutions to meet the unique challenges that arise whenever graphic materials need to be displayed: not only must the display fixtures look good, but they must also make it easy to change materials as needed. To meet these needs, the site offers five main categories of poster displays:
1. SwingFrame Poster Displays are swing-open, quick-change display fixtures with discrete hinge and locking mechanisms that don’t detract from the materials on display. SwingFrame's unique hinge and locking technology is patented by ADG and many of the SwingFrame models offered on PosterDisplays4Sale.com are manufactured in-house, in the company's Long Island factory.
2. SwingSnap Poster Snap Frames are front-loading display fixtures in which all four frame sides snap open for easy change. PosterDisplays4Sale.com offers more than 35 standard sizes for its snap frames, ranging from 8.5x11" up to 48x96." The site also offers 10 styles of aluminum snap frames, including mitered, radius and security snap frames.
3. Top Load Frames are simple aluminum and wood poster displays that have a slot on the top of the fixture that allows users to drop in their graphics. The most economical of PosterDisplays4Sale.com's offerings, top load frames can be ordered in any quantity. Side-loading poster displays are also available.
4. Multi-Panel Poster Displays can display multiple posters at once and come in both wall mounted and free standing styles. Poster racks, countertop and floor poster bins and clear protector poster sleeves are also available.
5. Outdoor Poster Displays come in a variety of styles, including poster stands, sign stands, and sidewalk A-frames and curb stands.
All of the SwingFrames, SwingSnaps, top-load frames, multi-panel poster displays and outdoor display frames offered on PosterDisplays4Sale.com can be customized to match virtually any décor. Backlit and LED light box displays are also available.
"Our goal in launching this site is to provide our customers with the most choice possible," explains ADG president Charles Abrams. "Once designers and corporate and government buyers see how many options we have available to them, we are confident they will come to us for their poster display needs."
PosterDisplays4Sale.com, a division of Access Display Group, Inc., is a B2B e-commerce website offering customized display solutions for posters, signs and graphic materials of all sizes. The site provides a range of display framing options to fit any commercial or corporate space, including movie theatres, retail stores, tradeshows, financial institutions, medical centers, school districts, restaurants and hotels.
About Access Display Group, Inc.
Access Display Group, Inc. (ADG) designs, manufactures and distributes a range of display fixtures including its patented, multi-purpose SwingFrame (SwingFrame.com) display system. Based in Long Island, New York, ADG has built display solutions for thousands of businesses including Staples, Verizon, Macy’s East, Chili’s Restaurants, USAA and Nine West as well as numerous corporate, government agencies and military facilities. The company was recently named one of the 5000 fastest growing companies in the US by Inc. Magazine.
Also visit ADG’s growing family of B2B e-commerce websites: Displays4Sale.com, SwingPanels.com, FloorStands.com, SnapFrames4Sale.com, OutdoorDisplayCases.com, SwingFrames4Sale.com and BulletinBoards4Sale.com/.