PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Pune, Maharashtra, India, 2010/11/06 - Crypto Logger for .Net is a flexible and high-performance logging framework for your .Net software. Crypto Logger comes with a powerful yet easy-to-use logging console to view, search, analyze and manage log data and perform remote-logging.
LogicNP Software has released Crypto Logger For .Net 2010, a flexible and high-performance logging framework for your .Net software. Crypto Logger comes with a powerful yet easy-to-use logging console to view, search, analyze and manage log data and perform remote-logging and live-logging. It enables you to glean useful information from logged data to facilitate bug-fixing, pinpointing customer reported issues, monitoring, tracing and analyzing the execution of your software in real-time, and much more! Crypto Logger is the ideal logging framework during development, on production systems or on remote customer sites.
Crypto Logger consists of two parts - the logging library and the logging console:
• Log Simple & Complex Data: Log messages, numeric/floating point variables, binary data, images, database objects, collections, dictionaries, lists, exceptions and lots more.
• High-Performance: Supports buffering and asynchronous mode so your software's performance is not affected by logging.
• Supports A Variety Of Log Targets: Log to files, pipes, tcp, streams and more
• Advanced Log File Support: Log as binary or text, rotate files based on size and time, encryption support.
• Easy & Flexible Configuration: Supports simple XML based configuration files with ability to watch config file for changes.
• Flexible Filtering: Built-in rule-based filtering support as well as advanced filtering via custom filters.
• Extensible: Develop your own log targets for logging to databases, system event logs, SMTP and more.
• Make Sense Of Your Log Data: Powerful and easy-to-use console to view, find, analyze and managed log data - turn logged data into useful information!
• Multiple Views: Segregate log data into different views based on simple rules: manage large amounts of log data, focus on desired parts of the log data.
• Rule Based Markers: Highlight log entries based on simple rules - keep important information in focus.
• Rule Based Filtering: Filter log data using simple rules - keep out irrelevant information.
• Track Software State: Displays the values of logged variables at any point in the log - useful for tracking app resources, app state and more.
• Powerful Search: Search log entries using a variety of criteria - pinpoints desired information quickly even in large logs.
• Real-Time Logging, Live Logging: Log from your software to the console in real-time using pipes and tcp - monitor and trace software as it runs.
• Multi-Purpose Viewer: Displays logged images, tables, lists, property sets, textual contents and more.
• Remote Logging: Log from remote production or customer sites directly to the console using tcp.
Crypto Logger will help you to:
• Pinpoint and fix bugs in your software.
• Resolve customer issues using valuable information from logged data.
• Monitor and analyze your software in real-time.
• Trace and analyze your software running on remote sites.
• Make sense of logged data using the powerful managing, analyzing, filtering and searching capabilities of the Crypto Logger Console.
Crypto Logger (ssware.com) is available directly from LogicNP Software. Development licenses can be purchased starting from US $239. Multi-developer licenses, site licenses and Support and Upgrade Subscriptions are also available. Trial versions and detailed product information is available at LogicNP Software website.