PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Sunnyvale, CA, United States, 2010/11/04 - Evolve Technology Group first VAR to join U.S. Security Partner Program; Program’s unique approach targets security-only partners, provides all members with top-tier support.
PacketMotion™, the leading provider of User Activity Management (UAM) solutions, today launched its Security Partner Program, and announced partner Evolve Technology Group as a charter member of the program. The program defines opportunities for a wide range of U.S.-based Value Added Resellers (VARs), and allows those VARs to increase their security product and service offering portfolios for a wider range of enterprise customers.
PacketSentry™, PacketMotion’s flagship UAM solution, is the channel’s only option for offering an agentless, non-inline UAM solution that provides enterprises with comprehensive insider-threat protection; compliance with leading regulations such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA); and PCI virtual network segmentation. The PacketMotion Security Partner Program specializes in providing security-focused VARs with leading-edge UAM solutions, and supports partners through a single-tier system. It provides all members with top-level support from the early customer prospect stages through deployment and ongoing production.
“When customers come to us in search of a solution that will allow them to monitor privileged administrators’ activities and segment their network for PCI DSS compliance without disrupting network performance, we are pleased to offer up PacketMotion for their evaluation,” said Paul Dhanota, CEO of Evolve. “Only PacketMotion provides the right combination of support, collaboration and product that can quickly and easily meet our customers’ needs. Being a charter member of PacketMotion’s new channel partner program will allow us to better provide for the security and compliance needs of all our valued customers.”
Members of the PacketMotion Security Partner Program Receive:
• Access to the industry’s only agentless, non-inline UAM solution that provides comprehensive protection against insider threats, and compliance with major industry regulations without disrupting network operations or performance;
• Access to the industry’s only solution that enables PCI virtual network segmentation without having to deploy costly, complex internal firewall arrays;
• Sales support that includes collaborative lead sharing that leverages the prospect and customer databases of both companies;
• Marketing support that includes joint promotional initiatives, sales collateral and brochures, and related advertising;
• Top-tier engineering and technical support from the early customer prospect stages through the sales cycle and deployment lifespan; available through direct, phone, email and web-based portal options;
• Training that includes in-depth instruction on how to best leverage the PacketSentry solution to solve the unique security and compliance needs of customers within all industries;
• Deal registration and high margins on product sales.
“PacketMotion is a well-established security solutions vendor providing more than 100 customers with cost-effective network segmentation and security compliance solutions that do not disrupt network operations or impact performance,” said Ravi Khatod, PacketMotion Sr. VP of Worldwide Sales and Business Development. “We are excited to launch our partner program and to welcome Evolve as a charter member. We are on track to add several dozen security-focused VARs to the program over the next 18 months, further extending our reach into the U.S. security and compliance market.”
Becoming a Member
For more information, or to learn about how your company can join the PacketMotion Security Partner Program, visit the company's website.
Evolve Technology Group is an information technology provider specializing in data, voice, and video communications solutions. Its services range from network design and integration, monitoring and maintenance, and an array of communications products to meet customers’ network requirements.
PacketMotion’s User Activity Management (UAM) solutions enable mid- to large-sized enterprises to simplify and lower the cost of meeting their compliance/audit requirements (PCI DSS, SOX, HIPAA, etc.) while delivering security functionality such as the ability to immediately stop user behavior that violates internal policies. A Gartner “Cool Vendor” company, PacketMotion combines patent-pending software with powerful appliances to monitor individual user activity at the application level. The PacketSentry appliance operates out of band with no impact on network performance, and installs in less than one day, typically reducing compliance-related capital and operating costs by as much as 80 percent compared to a suite of siloed tools.
PacketMotion and PacketSentry are registered trademarks of PacketMotion (packetmotion.com). All other trademarks are registered to their respective companies. Copyright © PacketMotion 2010.