PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Nicosia, Cyprus, 2010/11/03 - GeoEdge unveils the new GeoEdge Analytics at ad:tech New York. The new tools will enable advanced research into global online content and advertising for professionals. Based on a system of proxies in more than 80 locations worldwide - GeoEdge.com.
GeoEdge is proud to announce that it will unveil the new GeoEdge Analytics at ad:tech New York, 3-4 November 2010, and welcome visitors to its booth 1335.
While current tools let professionals see geo-targeted websites and ads exactly as seen in different locations by the end users, the new analytic tools will enable the ability to monitor and analyze specific ads and content from an international perspective much faster and more efficiently and allow automatic reporting and alerts.
Key GeoEdge Analytics features to be unveiled at Ad:tech:
- Multi-banner: View specific ad-tag ad variation range from all over the world on a single page.
- Compliance alerts: Will enable receiving alerts for reappearance of operator tagged banners.
- Banner extractor: Enter a URL and the tool will extract all the banners and their info from that page and will show their variation in chosen locations.
- Banner path: Follow a path from the banner to the final landing page.
- Website view from various locations on a single page.
“Our goal is to build a powerful tool-set for publishers, ad networks and advertising related technology companies who wish to enforce compliance rules, manage global QA, gain competitive intelligence and achieve efficient global ad research” says Alon Hod GeoEdge VP Business Development. “GeoEdge' reliable propriety proxy infrastructure already proved itself to be the choice of many leading web companies and tech savvy advertising companies. With the new launch, we are excited to take it to the next level”.
GeoEdge (geoedge.com) lets professionals easily view content and ads, manage QA, check compliance, get organic search results and track your competition from almost anywhere in the world. Based on a system of proxies in more than 60 countries and 20 US cities (DMAs), simply select a location and surf like you were there. Easy to use Firefox Toolbar, VPN, Mobile emulator and Analytics tools are parts of our state of the art tool-set for publishers, advertisers, ad networks, SEO and SEM professionals.