The Kern County Black Chamber of Commerce announced today the launch of their Community on nuAlerts, giving Chamber Members unprecedented free marketing exposure. Members now have a free nuAlerts account to "get the word out" about their upcoming events, promotions, and discounts quickly and cost effectively by posting alerts. The community includes: Kern County Black Chamber Community Calendar, Kern County Black Chamber Member Alerts page, Kern County Black Chamber News Ticker and The Kern County Black Chamber Social Media Directory which includes subscription opportunities to alerts posted by each member. Members can now login and post their business promotion news, discounts, events or even tips at nualerts.com. The Kern County Black Chamber nuAlerts Program also offers Text Alerts for emergencies, exclusive offers and more. Simply text to: 41411 the message: nualerts 3921 to get text alerts and be the first to know about important Chamber announcements.
"We are focused on providing our members innovative marketing services and tools that will help our members get the word out online and via social media to grow their businesses," said Ali Morris, President and CEO, Kern County Black Chamber of Commerce. "With the addition of nuAlerts, every member can leverage sophisticated social media, online marketing and lead generation capabilities to enhance their growth. And, it's free to our Chamber and to our local businesses."
"We are excited to add our 28th Chamber of Commerce - the Kern County Black Chamber of Commerce, and welcome all their members to nuAlerts. We are committed to helping Chambers of Commerce better engage current members, grow their membership base and build a non-dues revenue stream through our free service," said Reena Jadhav, Founder and CEO of nuAlerts.
NuAlerts provides business communities with a powerful marketing platform that combines the best of search engine optimization, social network messaging, text messaging, widget and email marketing into a single easy to use service. nuAlerts helps connect, engage and monetize business communities and delivers next generation in member to member marketing.
To Get Started, the Kern County Black Chamber of Commerce invites all members to access their free account and post their promotion or event at nualerts.com. Learn more about nuAlerts' Free services and PRO services.
Highlights of the Service:
1. Kern County Black Chamber Community Calendar: Local businesses can post for free upcoming promotions, events, ribbon cuttings and more to the first City wide business calendar. Residents can also sign up to get event alerts.
2. Kern County Black Chamber Promotion Alerts: Chamber Members can post offers, discounts and other promotional Alerts to the Community Promotions page which people can search and subscribe to.
3. Kern County Black Chamber Social Media Directory: Interactive business listings including social media links, text messaging number and most recent alerts. People can subscribe to businesses listed in the directory to get alerts via email, social media, text messaging or widget.
4. Kern County Black Chamber News Ticker: Portable Community News ticker that anyone can take with them to stay connected with the Kern County Black Chamber of Commerce Community in real-time.
5. Get Found Online: All alerts are automatically search engine optimized to deliver maximum online exposure for tenants when they post an alert.
6. Text Messaging Marketing: Optional text messaging service for businesses to engage customers via mobile marketing and offer instant paperless discounts in store.
7. Free Email Marketing: Basic email marketing for all local businesses.
8. Weekly Digest: Email based weekly digest of the most recent alert from each business member of the community, distributed automatically to all business members.
nuAlerts is quickly becoming the platform of choice for business communities such as Chambers of Commerce and Business Parks. To learn more, please contact us at info[.]nualerts.com for a no obligation consultation on the benefits of a business promotions platform for your members.
Any Chamber, Association, Business Park and others who'd like to offer members a free member to member marketing service can email info[.]nualerts.com.
Follow us on:
Facebook - facebook.com/nualerts.
Twitter - twitter.com/nualerts.
LinkedIn - linkedin.com/in/reena.
About Kern County Black Chamber of Commerce
The Kern County Black Chamber (kcbcc.net) serves as an advocate for the creation, development and general economic growth of its members and the African American businesses in the Kern County Area.
Ali Morris, President
P: 661-326-1529 / E: amorris[.]kcbcc.net.
Kern County Black Chamber of Commerce
1222 California Ave
Bakersfield, California, United States
nuAlerts (nualerts.com) is a marketing tool for communities and businesses to "get the word out" via social media, text messaging, widgets, email, search engine optimization and more. nuAlerts has been rapidly adopted by Chambers of Commerce, Networking groups, small businesses and community organizations. Community Alerts offer members real-time posting of news, events and discounts to the virtual community News Ticker online. Community Calendar delivers a single source of all community events nationwide. Customers sign up to receive specific alerts via their preferred channel including SMS, email, widgets or social networks. The nuAlerts dashboard provides instant access to local, community-wide updates and can be added to any site with a few clicks.