Ektron Inc., a web content management (WCM), social and marketing optimization software and solutions provider, today announced the 2010 All Stars Award winners. Award recipients were selected for twenty different industry and regional categories.
Ektron All Stars Awards seek to identify the most innovative and effective uses of Ektron’s Web content management (WCM) platform by both customers and partners. Nominees were judged on the development and design of their site and their ability to use Ektron technology to solve business-critical issues with measurable return on their investment.
Adam Brown, OnCall Interactive, Chicago Symphony partner said, “Using Ektron, much of our content is now managed by the Chicago Symphony staff. Leveraging the open nature of the content management system and .NET technologies, we also were able to integrate external systems which are core to our business.”
“It’s an honor for our site to be selected as an Ektron All Stars Award winner,” said John Stone, Director of IT Operations, Jackson Hewitt. “Due to the growth of our site traffic we have ramped up our implementation. With Ektron’s eSync and virtual servers, we have been able to scale our production site based on the traffic volume.”
“Our organic visits have increased 20-40%,” added Shawn Morrow, vice president of technology at Aviatech, partner to Jani-King. “Ektron’s Marketing Optimization drives higher quality traffic. Users are spending more time on the site and more leads are being generated from organic search and stronger calls to action.”
“The All Stars Awards are a fantastic example of Ektron’s commitment to its key constituents. The All Stars Awards underscore our demonstrated strength to solve business-critical issues for customers across industries and the globe,” said Bill Rogers, founder and CEO of Ektron. “Each of the 2010 winners has created Web experiences that deliver exceptional business value to their target audiences, whether their customer base, their employees or members of their external communities.”
Ektron All Stars Award winners will be recognized at Synergy, Ektron’s annual worldwide customer conference in Orlando, Florida, November 7-10, 2010. The Ektron Site of the Year will be revealed at Synergy.
The winners of the 2010 Ektron All Stars Awards in the twenty categories are:
1. Best APAC site – Marina Bay Sands in partnership with Globalization Partners International – www.MarinaBaySands.com
2. Best Association Site – American Society of Civil Engineers – www.ASCE.org
3. Best Brand Site— Johnnie Walker – www.JohnnieWalker.com
4. Best Consumer Products Site – Hunter Fan in partnership with n-tara Interactive - www.HunterFan.com
5. Best Education Site – University of Tampa in partnership with WSOL – www.UT.edu/mobile
6. Best Extranet Site—Chrysler Group LLC in partnership with Latitude Consulting Group – Chrysler Academy
7. Best Financial Services Site – Jackson Hewitt – www.JacksonHewitt.com
8. Best Financial Services Site, United Kingdom – Lloyds TSB Commercial Finance in partnership with Freestyle Interactive - www.ltsbcf.co.uk
9. Best Franchise Site—Jani-King in partnership with Aviatech – www.JaniKing.com
10. Best Healthcare Site – Wellmont Health Systems – www.Wellmont.org
11. Best Intranet Site —Intertek – intranet.intertek.com
12. Best Manufacturing Site – The Lubrizol Corporation – www.Lubrizol.com
13. Best National Health Services Site, United Kingdom – Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust in partnership with Green River Media - www.RotherhamHospital.nhs.uk
14. Best Non-Profit Site – Chicago Symphony in partnership with OnCall Interactive – www.CSO.org
15. Best Public Sector Site, United Kingdom – Docklands Light Railway in partnership with Appius International Ltd. - www.dlrlondon.co.uk
16. Best Publishing Site – Gulf Publishing Co. – www.WorldOil.com
17. Best Social/Community Site—OK Blitz / Griffin New Media – www.OKBlitz.com
18. Best Spiritual Site – Brooklyn Tabernacle in partnership with C2 Group – www.BrooklynTabernacle.org
19. Best State and Local Government Site – Chesterfield, VA – www.Chesterfield.gov
20. Best Technology Site – Teradata – www.Teradata.com
For more information about the Ektron All Stars Award winners and Synergy, please visit http://synergy.ektron.com/.
Ektron Inc. has innovated web technology since 1998. By integrating web content management (WCM), marketing optimization and social software, Ektron’s software and solutions improve operational efficiency, drive revenue growth and build customer loyalty. Ektron empowers marketers to create, publish and optimize web content that engages, converts and retains customers. Developers benefit from Ektron's extensibility and commitment to the Microsoft .NET framework. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, with offices in Australia, Canada, Singapore and the United Kingdom, Ektron has more than 8,000 customers worldwide including Carnegie Hall, Diageo, Home Depot, International Chamber of Commerce, Kodak, Microsoft, NASDAQ, National Health Services UK, Saint-Gobain, The Law Society, and the University of Notre Dame. For more information, please visit www.ektron.com, www.ektron.co.uk or www.ektron.com.au.