PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Saratoga Springs, NY, United States, 2010/10/13 - "Learning Perspectives: 2010", an open-source eBook, was released today by The MASIE Center and Learning 2010.
Over 40 learning leaders from global corporations and government agencies contributed perspectives on how learning is changing (and will continue to change) in the coming years.
Edited by Elliott Masie and Nigel Paine, this eBook featured authors from Google, Intel, Lockheed Martin, Accenture, Alliance Pipeline, Farmers Insurance, Veterans Administration, Cleveland Clinic, CNN, Liberty Mutual, CIA, Luxottica and many other organizations.
In addition, contributions from Learning 2010’s “30 Under 30” learning leaders are featured. It is critical that we hear the very different “voice” that rising learning professionals in their 20’s can add to the mix. Their perspectives on changing media, learning formats and evolving talent/career patterns are critical to the learning field.
"Learning Perspectives: 2010" will be provided in printed, bound copies to all participants of the upcoming Learning 2010 event, to be held in Orlando in October 2010.
"Learning Perspectives: 2010" can be downloaded for free at learning2010.com/ebook.
Learning 2010 is a unique learning event for learning professionals to be held in Orlando, Florida from Oct 24-27 at Disney's Coronado Springs Convention Center. Featured keynotes include: Apolo Ohno, Marshall Goldsmith, Roger Nierenberg, Diane Hessan, Jonathan Kopp and Clay Shirky. Major themes also include:
• Changing Learning: Agile, Social, Targeted, Social, Mobile and Global;
• Distributed Work, Distributed Leadership and Distributed Learning;
• Learning Leadership: Creating and Implementing Strategic Learning Projects;
• Learning Research: Neuroscience & Learning, Impact Assessment, Evidence Based Learning Design;
• Learning Modes: Video for Learning, Collaborative Learning, Coaching & Performance Support;
• The Business of Learning: How to Resource, Charge and Support Learning Budgets;
• Learning & Talent: Changing Role of Learning in Retention and Development of Talent;
• New Learning Roles: Evolving and ReSkilling the Learning Function and Roles.
Learning 2010 is co-hosted by The Learning Consortium and ASTD. For more info, please visit learning2010.com/.