PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2010/10/11 - The Leader World, the premier online leadership magazine for young professionals and entrepreneurs, unveiled a new Website today aimed at molding young professionals into successful business people.
“Our goal is to equip our members with information and tools that will help them become leaders,” said Safaa Nhairy, founder and publisher of The Leader World.
The website offers new sections geared towards empowering rising leaders to connect and network with others who can help them fulfill their career goals and aspirations. “In real life, it can be hard to find like-minded people who have a desire to make things happen,” said Nhairy. TLW promises to be the place where people from all walks of life meet to discuss and share ideas all with one common vision: make a positive impact on the world.
The Leader World (theleaderworld.com) is an online content resource with articles, columns, tips, and advice on several areas of professional development. Business professionals can look to find information on leadership, business, enterprise, management, career development, money, culture, and lifestyle on The Leader World’s website.
New and expanded features on the site include:
• Ask The Experts – an avenue for readers to submit questions to a diverse group of business experts around the world;
• Opportunities – a venue for those looking for work and/or financial aid;
• Plan for Success – a goal-tracking venue for those looking to set benchmarks for the day, the week, the month…even an entire lifetime;
• E-guides – An ongoing series of informative e-books that provide guidance on key career issues. The first, “How To Deal With Sudden Employment (and find another job fast!),” is set for release this fall;
• Leader – the magazine’s existing Meet The Leader interview and profile series is now paired up with expanded content on leadership as a whole;
• The Leader World Award – every December, readers will choose an annual award, with nominees including Meet The Leader subjects and others with notable accomplishments.
The Leader World theleaderworld.com prides itself on its diversity of writers, photographers and videographers. The magazine’s roster hails from the United Kingdom, United States, Morocco, Holland, Russia, Italy, Canada, Germany, India and South Africa.
“We are extremely fortunate to have these individuals at our disposal during this very exciting phase of our growth,” Erick Colman, managing editor, says.
Becoming a leader starts with a simple click.