Antenna, enabling business transformation through intelligently designed mobile applications, today announced the availability of an innovative collection of mobile business apps, the AMP Approvals Suite. The mobile application suite features core administrative and operational tasks used daily by executives including the submission and approval of purchase orders, travel and expense reports. Apps can be purchased individually or bundled.
Antenna will demonstrate the AMP Approvals Suite and other product capabilities during the Enterprise Mobility Bootcamp and Wireless Innovator’s dinner at the CTIA Enterprise & Applications show in San Francisco, Oct. 6-8, 2010.
• The AMP Approvals Suite is a collection of pre-built mobile apps based on Antenna’s years of experience and expertise as a leader in enterprise mobility solutions.
• The featured apps leverage the powerful mobile deployment, management and security capabilities of the Antenna Mobility Platform (AMP) to deliver complete, centralized control over the mobile application, users and devices.
• The AMP Approvals Suite can be accessed using any popular smartphone device platform – including Apple iPhone, RIM BlackBerry, and Google Android – anytime, anywhere, regardless of wireless connectivity.
• Designed to be deceivingly simple for use on-the-go, the AMP Approvals Suite provides secure, real-time and offline access for the ultimate in convenience and usability.
• The apps can be quickly configured to accommodate client’s unique business processes and requirements and can be deployed as an on-demand service to minimize total cost of ownership, or as on-premise software to provide greater control.
• The apps can integrate with a variety of backend systems, from enterprise-packaged solutions from SAP, Oracle and Microsoft to custom-built host systems.
About the Apps
• AMP PO Approval lets managers easily review and sign-off on purchase order requests through an intuitive and straightforward user interface. Managers can receive alerts and access the details of pending PO’s to review and approve or reject in seconds.
• AMP Travel Approval makes reviewing and authorizing travel requests a snap. Using a simple, easy-to-use interface that organizes requests by employees, managers can review the details of the request and instantly approve or reject them.
• AMP Expense Approval streamlines the often tiresome task of expense report reviews by offering an intuitive interface to organize and review expense submissions in real time. With AMP Expense Approval, managers can quickly and easily view, approve or reject expenses awaiting their review.
• “The AMP Approvals Suite delivers on the promise of mobility by giving managers the freedom and power to run their operations more efficiently. By addressing tedious, yet necessary discrete processes on a mobile device, Antenna is helping managers work smarter and be more effective at their jobs. The AMP Approvals Suite gives managers the tools to truly optimize their time so that they can conquer administrative tasks quickly and move on to strategic activities that will grow their business .” – Jim Hemmer, president and CEO, Antenna.
• “There are two things that IT managers will love about this app suite: its focus on control, and its rapid deployment. First, IT managers gain more control over enterprise mobile assets through a centralized and secure management system. Second, each app in the suite is pre-built, and can easily integrate with a variety of host and backend systems including expense management. This allows IT managers to get down to business quickly, all the while streamlining process flows.” – Dan Zeck, CTO, Antenna.
Mobility and Productivity Fast Facts
• Mobile enterprise app sales in North America generated annual revenues topping $2.8 billion in 2009, a figure projected to close in on $11 billion by 2015 says Frost & Sullivan Research
• IDC forecasts t he worldwide mobile worker population is set to increase from 919.4 million in 2008, accounting for 29 percent of the worldwide workforce, to 1.19 billion in 2013, accounting for 34.9 percent of the workforce.
• 86 percent of IT professionals believe that mobile devices are “critical” or “important” to their business processes and productivity according to research from the Enterprise Strategy Group.
Company Facts and Recognition
• Antenna was positioned by Gartner Inc. in the Leaders Quadrant in the December 16, 2009 “ Magic Quadrant for Mobile Enterprise Application Platforms ” report, authored by William Clark and Michael J. King.
• The Antenna Mobility Platform (AMP) has been used to power a wide variety of mobile apps from simple survey and data capture apps to sophisticated run-the-business apps that touch multiple enterprise systems.
• AMP has historically achieved 99.99 percent uptime and availability for customers using the hosted platform.
• The AMP platform was selected by Frost & Sullivan as winner of the Mobile Enterprise Applications Platform Product Leadership of the Year Award, 2010.
• Antenna named as a company to watch in the “2010 Innovative Software Companies Under $100 Million” report by IDC Research.
Antenna (antennasoftware.com) enables business transformation by developing human-centered apps that run on any mobile device, anywhere. Only Antenna apps are backed by the most advanced enterprise-class mobile platform that makes all the hard stuff like security, integration, performance, scalability and management look easy (even though it’s not). Millions of people love to use Antenna apps every day. That’s why leading Global 2000 companies rely on Antenna to be their trusted mobility partner. Founded in 1998, Antenna is headquartered in Jersey City, N.J., with offices around the world. Visit the website and follow @AntennaSoftware on Twitter.
About the Gartner Magic Quadrant
The Magic Quadrant is copyrighted 2009 by Gartner, Inc. and is reused with permission. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner’s analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the Magic Quadrant, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors placed in the “Leaders” quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is intended solely as a research tool, and is not meant to be a specific guide to action. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
 IDC, Worldwide Mobile Worker Population 2009-2013 Forecast, Doc #221309, Dec 2009