VARs Turn from Stone-Age Software to Cloud-Age NetSuite for Integrated ERP, CRM and Ecommerce
NetSuite, Inc., the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, today announced the latest North American channel businesses to join the NetSuite Solution Provider Program. These fast-growing companies come to NetSuite with experience selling both traditional on-premise products and point cloud solutions, demonstrating the appeal of NetSuite's unique suite approach, which provides a complete end-to-end business management solution that tightly integrates ERP / Financials, CRM and Ecommerce applications. Resellers of conventional ERP products such as Microsoft Dynamics GP or Sage are turning to NetSuite in order to embrace the future of enterprise computing, while established cloud VARs which previously focused on sales or accounting products recognize the advantages of NetSuite's comprehensive solution. The new partnerships signal the growing market acceptance and adoption of NetSuite’s leading cloud business application suite by established channel businesses as the entire cloud computing economy undergoes accelerated growth.
The resellers announced today include Eide Bailly, BPS, Cirrus eBusiness, Business Intelligence 101, and Avankia. These new NetSuite partners are focused on expanding the reach of cloud computing suites into mid-market enterprises and divisions of large companies, helping clients modernize their business processes while the resellers themselves gain the competitive edge they need to thrive and stay competitive.
"Today's partnership announcement strengthens NetSuite's ability to transform business processes at companies looking to get off the on-premise software treadmill throughout North America," said Craig West, Vice President of Channel Sales at NetSuite.
Driven by growing demands for cloud software among businesses, and ongoing economic uncertainties, VARs are recognizing the need to offer customers comprehensive and cost-effective solutions. NetSuite is the natural choice for on-premise VARs looking for a strong flagship partner to help shift their businesses to the cloud. Among the on-premise resellers to join the NetSuite Solution Provider Program are:
• Eide Bailly (eidebailly.com) is based in Fargo, North Dakota, with offices in nine states, and is one of the top 25 CPA firms in the US. As trusted accounting advisors to thousands of companies in construction, real estate, professional services, automotive, wholesale and manufacturing industries, Eide Bailly is perfectly positioned to enhance the workflow and capabilities of its clients. NetSuite's anywhere, anytime access maximizes the potential for customers to collaborate and streamline processes as they grow beyond the capabilities of small-office accounting solutions or grow frustrated with the limitations of on-premise software. A long-time Sage reseller, the company going forward expects to empower its clients with NetSuite, the world's most adaptable ERP solution. "NetSuite is such a flexible tool and so easily customized that even as new mandates, such as expanded credit card collection or 1099 reporting come up, the solution is able to absorb all of the changes," said Victor Puchi, Eide Bailly director of accounting services. "And NetSuite's real-time data allows us to put the proper metrics in front of our clients on a day-to-day basis, which enhances our relationships phenomenally."
• BPS (bpsusa.com) is a Chicago-based solution provider focusing on combining expertise in accounting and business intelligence to serve companies in the Chicago Loop and beyond. A long-term reseller of Microsoft Great Plains and Dynamics products, BPS turned to NetSuite due to increasing client demand for seamless business solutions with low IT overhead. At the same time, a growing number of corporate customers saw the appeal of CRM solutions fully integrated with financials and other back-office processes, making NetSuite's end-to-end solution a clear fit. BPS plans to penetrate new vertical markets, such as distribution, with the strength of NetSuite's order processing and Ecommerce capabilities. "We are always watching industry trends and have seen cloud computing advance in a number of ways. As Wayne Gretzky said when he became the NHL goal leader, we watch where the puck is going to be," said Marc Moskowitz, BPS engagement partner. "The team at NetSuite has been very professional and responsive, and we can see that the cloud is where our clients are going."
Today's innovative VARs have already committed totally to the cloud, seeing its advantages as a service delivery mechanism for clients of all sizes. As cloud solutions have matured, some have grown in sophistication while others remain focused on narrow segments of enterprise capabilities. NetSuite, as the world's first and only end-to-end cloud enterprise management solution, is the natural next step for cloud VARs looking to expand and enhance their offerings. Among the existing cloud VARs to graduate to the NetSuite Solution Provider Program are:
• Cirrus eBusiness (cirrusebusiness.com), a Mount Laurel, NJ-based cloud consulting firm, focuses exclusively on delivering feature-rich, scalable, cloud-based business platforms to its Philadelphia and New York area clients. Recognizing a significant market opportunity as the recent economic downturn drove companies to reduce administrative overhead and IT expenditures, Cirrus was formed to help companies automate processes with affordable and powerful solutions that emphasize efficiency and low total cost of ownership. "Each business has its own language and its own requirements, and NetSuite customizations just snap into place and remain compatible moving forward," said Scott Shelko, Cirrus principal. "This makes NetSuite very efficient to administer, and the simplicity of rolling out a web-based system is as easy as opening up your web browser. Once clients see the power, flexibility, and efficiencies of NetSuite, they don't see why they would choose a different direction."
• Business Intelligence 101 (bi101.com) of Livermore, CA, is an independent software consultancy delivering software expertise, guidance and implementation services. The company changed to a cloud-only model in 2007 after seeing the unstoppable momentum of the cloud computing revolution. Not only do cloud computing solutions better meet the needs of today's evolving enterprises, but the reliable repeat revenue from customer renewals delivers a valuable revenue stream, freeing Bi101 from the "feast or famine" model that plagues so many traditional resellers. "Given the high level of customization and scalability that NetSuite offers, we believe their financial suite to be well-suited to a variety of industries,” said Kevin Lalor, President of Business Intelligence 101. "We expect NetSuite will help us engage with significantly more clients as other financial systems and that our Google Apps customer base will benefit greatly by migrating from their on-premise ERP applications to NetSuite."
• Avankia (avankia.com), based in Nashville, is a Cloud/SaaS-focused reseller with hundreds of successful clients in several vertical markets including technology, eCommerce, health care and recruiting. After seeing NetSuite show up on the other side of the table in a number of proposals, Avankia decided to pursue a partnership with the world's leading cloud suite vendor. By combining the entire range of business critical applications in a single solution, NetSuite offers Avankia customers a superior approach to making better real-time decisions. And NetSuite's strong partner support team and innovative compensation models ensure that Avankia's successes will be rewarded. "We have found everybody at NetSuite helpful, from CEO Zach Nelson on down, and we sense their genuine interest in discussing new vertical applications and ways they can increase the value of their partner channel," said James R. Solomon, Avankia VP of sales and marketing.
To meet the growing demand for NetSuite's industry-leading cloud computing approach to end-to-end enterprise management, the NetSuite Solution Provider program seeks out experienced business software resellers which can meet client needs across a wide range of vertical markets. For more information about the NetSuite Solution Provider Program, please visit netsuite.com/.
NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are registered service marks of NetSuite, Inc.