PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
San Francisco, CA, United States, 2010/09/13 - Customer experience expert Lior Arussy and MarketTools’ Justin Schuster discuss how leading organizations drive profitability by delivering a great customer experience.
What: Webinar on The Economics of Customer Experience: New Study Reveals the Secrets, presented by MarketTools, Inc., the leading provider of software and services for enterprise feedback management (EFM) and market research
When: Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 11:00 am. EDT / 8:00 am. PDT
Featuring: Justin Schuster, Vice President of Enterprise Products, MarketTools, Inc., Presenter
Lior Arussy, President, The Strativity Group, Presenter
Justin Schuster VP, Enterprise Products MarketTools, Inc.
Lior Arussy President The Strativity Group
Topics Covered: An overview of the economics of the customer experience model and how leading organizations are driving profitability through differentiated customer experience, including:
• The formula to define the economics of customer experience: would customers pay more for a better experience?;
• A first look at the results from The Strativity Group’s 2010 Customer Experience Study illustrating the key drivers to increase profitability;
• Understanding the financial impact of the customer experience for growing businesses and businesses at ris;
• Real-world examples of the impact of customer experience and how it can maximize customer revenues, with case studies from the telecom and financial services industries;
• All webinar attendees will receive a copy of the 2010 Customer Experience Study at the conclusion of the live webcast.
About MarketTools, Inc.
MarketTools (markettools.com) is the leading provider of software and services for enterprise feedback management (EFM) and market research. The company is focused on providing leading organizations the actionable customer insights they need to make better business decisions that lead to high-value business impact. As the first company to make online surveys widely available on the Web, MarketTools continues its market-leading position by providing the broadest range of powerful, accurate and integrated customer insight technologies that empower companies to become the most customer-centric organizations in their industries. MarketTools' premier portfolio of technology-based insight brands includes CustomerSat™, MarketTools.com™, TrueSample®, Zoomerang®, ZoomPanel® and ZoomPanel Tech™. MarketTools is a privately held company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco and European headquarters in London.