The Eco-i-Lites are multi-functional power failure lighting devices that turn on when the power goes out, making it easy to navigate in the darkness during a power failure. Once on, the light will last for over seven hours. It also has a built-in flasher feature that saved a life last year during a North Eastern Storm.
“Our product is well positioned in multiple channels along the East Coast, giving potential storm victims a lighting device they can depend on when power fails. We are also communicating with our retailer partners to ensure they have the inventory necessary to fulfill the demand for this storm as well as future storms. We receive many calls, e-mails, and letters on a daily basis from consumers such as the one below”, Reid Goldstein said.
“Power outage 6:00 am.-7:45 am. at home 3 weeks ago - Severe thunderstorms and lightning rolled through E. of Cleveland. The Eco-i-Lite that I bought 4 days before the storm automatically turned on when the power went off. Can’t tell you how good it is to know where they are and to have lights available when the power goes off and it’s dark. Didn’t’ have to search for flashlights or candles in the dark. Used during breakfast and kids carried them around to bedrooms and bathrooms to get ready for school. I held one in my left hand while shaving with my right hand. LED light is much brighter than candles or a regular flashlight, that I couldn’t even find. Power came back on at 7:45 am. and I put them back in the base. I know where they will be next time they are needed. I have also been using the Eco-i-lite handheld flashlight portion to find items in closets, cupboards, garage and even locate the cats at night. Always charged and ready. Light is always available. Eco Friendly, self contained lithium-ion battery is a big plus…”.
Most people think of “storm prep” as getting ready for hurricane season. For the USA, “storm prep” is actually two major periods:
• Spring/Summer Storm Season (floods, hail storms, hurricanes, thunderstorms and tornados);
• Winter Storm Season (blizzards, extreme cold weather, ice storms, wind storms).
• Natural disasters such as earthquakes and tsunamis that also cause power outages;
• Coupled with blackouts and brownouts, the complete country is affected all year long.
Americans live in the most severe weather-prone country on Earth:
• Each year, Americans cope with an average of 10,000 thunderstorms, 5,000 floods, 1,000 tornados and an average of 2 land-falling, deadly hurricanes.
• Impacted by intense summer heat, high winds and other deadly weather impacts.
• Approximately 90% of all presidentially declared disasters are weather related, leading to around 500 deaths per year and nearly $14 billion dollars in damage.
Each Eco-i-Lite brings together safety, design and sustainability while including the following features:
• Automatically turns on when the power goes out;
• LED handheld light comes out of the charging base effortlessly;
• LED nightlight with auto sensor turns on automatically when the room or space is dark or can be left on at all times;
• Environmentally friendly rechargeable Lithium Ion battery and LED bulbs, which require no replacement;
• Cutting edge Induction Charging base is safe and reliable;
• Rotating plug fits all AC wall units;
• Water resistant;
• Convenient for every room in the house.
About Capstone Industries
For more than a decade, the South Florida based Company Capstone Industries has specialized in the design, production, and distribution of consumer products as a supplier to major retail operations throughout the USA. Capstone Industries is committed to the development and distribution of unique and inventive products to a variety of channels including bookstore chains, convenience stores, drug & grocery, electronics, hardware, home improvement, internet, mail order, mass market, office supply, specialty, and warehouse clubs.
About CHDT Corporation
CHDT Corporation (CHDTcorp.com) is a public holding Company that engages, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, in the development, manufacturing, logistics, and distribution of consumer products to retailers and wholesalers throughout North America.