/REMOVAL PENDING - Awaits for payment to be cleared/
The Learning House, Inc., an online education solutions partner, has been able to capitalize on the growth in online education by offering schools all the resources and knowledge to design and customize every aspect of effective online education programs. In the second quarter of 2010, Learning House signed seven new partner schools, adding to the nine partners signed in the first quarter.
“We are dedicated to helping our partner schools offer online education to students who may not have the opportunity to earn a degree in a traditional setting,” said David T. Richardson, president and chief executive officer of Learning House.
The following schools have recently partnered with Learning House:
• Beckfield College, a career college located in Florence, KY. Beckfield will kick off its online program by launching a Diploma in Medical Assisting program this fall.
• Bethel College, the oldest Mennonite college in North America located in North Newton, KS. With the assistance of Learning House, Bethel will offer a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN) online.
• Byzantine Catholic Seminary of Saints Cyril and Methodius, a school of theology located in Pittsburgh, PA. The school will make its first trek in online education by launching a Certificate in Eastern Christian Studies program in October.
• Lambuth University, an independent undergraduate institution affiliated with the United Methodist Church located in Jackson, TN. Lambuth’s online courses are in the planning stage.
• MidAmerica Nazarene University, a school sponsored by the North Central Region of the International Church of the Nazarene in Olathe, KS. The university will launch its first two online programs – a Master of Arts in Pastoral Leadership and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN) – this fall.
• Salem College, the oldest educational institution for women in the United States located in Winston-Salem, NC. Salem’s online courses are in the planning stage.
• Washington Adventist University, a Christ-centered higher education institution located in Takoma Park, MD. With the help of Learning House, the university will launch several online degree programs, including a Master in Business Administration (MBA); Master of Education – Early Childhood Development; a Master of Health Care Administration; and a Master of Nursing this fall.
About The Leaning House, Inc.
The Learning House, Inc. (LearningHouse.com | elearnportal.com) is a comprehensive online education solutions partner that helps colleges and universities develop effective and affordable ways to deliver online degree programs. Partnering with more than 70 colleges and universities in 24 states and Europe, Learning House has created a model that meets the needs of every school. Learning House provides a total online campus solution to each of its partners, including online course development and publishing, program marketing, infrastructure support, learning management system customization and hosting, faculty and staff training, 24/7 technology support, and consulting.