PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Clifton, Bristol, United Kingdom, 2010/08/16 - Virtualization will come under the spotlight at the Cloud Computing World Forum Asia - taking place at The Mira Hotel, Hong Kong, on 17th and 18th November.
The agenda will feature a half day session on virtualization including discussions on best practice virtualization strategy, management of virtualization opportunities and tips how to unlock the full potential of virtualization.
The two day conference and expo will feature more end user case studies than any other event of this type. Key speakers at the event include:
- Steven Yau, CIO, Walmart China;
- Sunny Lee, CIO, Hong Kong Jockey Club;
- Jeremy Godfrey, CIO, Hong Kong Government;
- Susanna Shen, Head of Information Technology, The Hong Kong & China Gas Company Ltd;
- Keith Lam, Systems Manager, MTR Corporation;
- Simone Brunozzi, Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web Services;
- Donie Lochan, Asia Pacific IT Practice Leader, Bain & Company;
- Franklin Lau, Deputy General Manager of Group IT Services, CITIC Pacific Limited;
- Lui Sieh, Area Head of IT, British American Tobacco;
- Charles Mok, Chairman, Internet Society Hong Kong;
- Dr. Paul Liu, Manager, Information Technology Division, Chong Hing Bank Ltd.
The event includes a free-to-attend exhibition with workshops, demonstrations and invites to the evening drinks reception.
To register for the event then please visit the website. An early booking discount is available until 15th October 2010.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options please contact the Keynote team by phone or email info[.]keynoteworld.com.