PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Chicago, IL, United States, 2010/07/29 - Paperly’s new Starter Kit option, the Introductory Starter Kit, focuses exclusively on items needed by a new Consultant to “quick start” her personalized stationery business.
Today, Paperly introduces a second Starter Kit option, called the Introductory Starter Kit, priced $100 less than Paperly’s existing Comprehensive Starter Kit. The Introductory Starter Kit provides a new Paperly Consultant those items critical for her to start her Paperly business quickly, such as:
• Catalogs: Both the Everyday Collection and the Special Occasions catalogs;
• Order forms: Carbonless forms, in triplicate, used for order entry and receipts;
• A personalized Virtual Office: See a demo at MyPaperly.com/paperly;
• Loose samples: Includes flat notes, folded notes, gift stickers, address labels, sheets from notepads and memo pads, luggage tags, coasters, napkins and much more
With the Introductory Starter Kit, a Paperly Consultant can successfully kick-start her Paperly business. For example, she can immediately begin to take online orders, review training documents, publish her events calendar and invite guests to upcoming parties.
Paperly’s Comprehensive Starter Kit, priced at $199, adds 30 catalogs to the Introductory Kit, plus adds the following items:
• Business Cards: Includes the URL to the Consultant’s personal Paperly website;
• Invitations: Branded with Paperly’s logo, these blank invitations are perfect for Consultants to invite guests to upcoming parties;
• More Samples: Includes a self-inking stamp, a clipboard, a memo sheet set, a stationery tin and a stationery wallet – personalized with the Consultant’s name.
"Either Kit enables a new Consultant to effectively start her Paperly business," remarked Jay Rudman, Paperly’s CEO. "Furthermore, I am proud to say that once a Consultant is onboard, she receives the same training, online materials and support, regardless of which Kit she originally purchased."
Paperly connects stationery enthusiasts – buyers & sellers – via fun, social, at-home parties. Started in 2007, Paperly (paperly.com) is the leading direct seller of personalized stationery, including flat notes, folded notes, gift stickers, address labels, notepads and memo sheets.