PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Miami, FL, United States, 2010/07/23 - Just months after resuming operations, BAWLS Acquisition – parent company of BAWLS Guarana – has dramatically expanded its domestic and international sales network, as well as resumed business with nearly half of former BAWLS Guarana distributors.
“We have completed our first 100 days of operation and within this time, we have been successful in bringing back 43 percent of the total distribution base that existed in 2009,” commented BAWLS Acquisition Vice President Lisa Karell. “We have aspiring hopes of regaining the other 57 percent within a very short time frame.”
BAWLS Acquisition is also proud to announce the addition of Ogden, Utah-based Golden Beverage to its distribution team. The Miller/Coors distributor will now carry all BAWLS products, including BAWLS Guarana, BAWLS Cherry, BAWLS Exxtra and BAWLS G33K B33R throughout the Salt Lake City market.
BAWLS Guarana is now FUELING caffeine fans abroad! Partnerships with international distributors have created new, rapidly-growing presences in the Netherlands and in Canada. BAWLS Acquisition is also close to finalizing deals with distributors in Puerto Rico, South Korea, the Pacific Islands and in Ireland.
BAWLS Acquisition is also working to reopen the doors of communication to all chains that have been void of product, with a number of retailers again picking up the popular line of BAWLS beverages. “We are letting them know we’re here,” commented Karell. “Production runs are fresh and we’re ready to go.
For sales inquiries or ordering information, please contact Lisa Karell at (888) 731-9708.
BAWLS Guarana is a refreshing, high-caffeine soda infused with guarana – a naturally-caffeinated berry harvested in the Amazonian rainforest. Since 1996, the guarana goodness of BAWLS – smooth, citrus crème soda taste, eye-catching packaging and naturally-caffeinated kick – has fueled the days and nights of millions of heavy-eyed students, techies, professionals and athletes everywhere. Headquartered in Miami, FL, BAWLS Guarana beverages are available at supermarkets, convenience stores and electronics retailers across the US.