Elsinore Technologies, a leading provider of on-premise helpdesk software solutions, will display its latest product lines at this year’s HDI Service Management Conference & Expo in Miami, Florida. From October 6th-8th, visitors at booth 3 will receive a personalized demo of Elsinore’s latest software tools, designed to help organizations implement flexible and cost-effective service desks.
IssueNet is an industry-proven service desk and issue tracking solution. Fifteen years of experience and customer feedback have helped shape IssueNet into the most flexible enterprise solution available. Users routinely implement IssueNet when:
• Other issue tracking solutions do not offer the flexibility or scalability required;
• Users would like to combine their helpdesks with other internal issue tracking solutions;
• The high costs of consulting, services, and annual maintenance need to be reduced.
Elsinore’s other product, ScreenConnect, is part of the next generation of remote support solutions, eliminating monthly fees while allowing complete customization. ScreenConnect provides all the necessary features and functionality of a great remote support tool in a cost efficient package.
• Support for clients running Mac, Linux, and Windows;
• Fast data transfer for optimal performance;
• Android mobile phone application;
• Full customization to brand the product to the customer’s needs.
“We are really looking forward to our first HDI expo. Trade shows and expos were not a core part of our marketing for a long time, but as we started looking to become more engaged in industry events the HDI conferences were at the top of our list,” says Jeff Bishop, Elsinore Technologies Business Development Manager.
To learn more about Elsinore Technologies before the event, visit IssueNet (elsitech.com) and ScreenConnect (screenconnect.com), or contact the Elsinore sales team directly at 1.866.866.0034.
About Elsinore Technologies
With more than 3000 customers worldwide and 15 years of experience, Elsinore Technologies (elsitech.com) is a leading provider of quality on-premise software applications. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, Elsinore’s software applications provide organizations of all sizes highly extensible and flexible tools at prices that companies can afford.