PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Tampa, FL, United States, 2010/07/22 - Global launch of Baseline® Guide: Risk-MaPP at the ISPE Brussels Conference in Brussels, Belgium, 20-23 September. Attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the Guide with paid registration.
ISPE, a global not-for-profit association of 23,000 pharmaceutical science and manufacturing professionals, will be hosting the ISPE Brussels Conference – Risk-based Control Strategies in Pharmaceutical Industries – at the Sheraton Brussels Hotel in Brussels, Belgium, 20-23 September 2010.
The ISPE Brussels Conference will be the global launch of the Baseline® Guide: Risk-Based Manufacture of Pharmaceutical Products (Risk-MaPP). Attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the Guide with paid registration. In preparation for the Risk-MaPP Seminar, it is encouraged that delegates attend a Live Webinar ‘Risk-MaPP: What it is and Why You Need it!’ on 14 September 2010.
Risk-MaPP provides a scientific risk-based approach, based on ICH Q9, to manage the risk of cross contamination in order to achieve and maintain an appropriate balance between product quality and operator safety. If you are involved with multi-product facilities, this document is an essential tool in understanding and control the risk of cross contamination, while also protecting the operator.
The conference will provide industry professionals the opportunity to learn from leaders and innovators from across the globe. The conference seminars and training courses include:
• Barrier Isolation Technology Forum: Innovation, Updates, New Case Studies;
• Dedicated Facilities, Cross Contamination and the Risk-MaPP Approach;
• GAMP: A Guided Tour of the World of Good Practice Guides;
• PQLI: Case Studies in QbD for Biotechnology and Small Molecule Product Realisation;
• Containment: The Devil is in the Detail;
• Investigational Products (IP): Lean and Compliant Applying Efficient Tools to a Regulated Clinical Supply Chain;
• Science and Risk-Based Commissioning and Qualification (C&Q): Transitioning and Transforming.
• Sterile Drug Manufacturing Facilities: Applying ISPE Baseline® Guide and FDA Guidance Principles to Design and Operation.
• Practical Application of Computerised Systems Compliance GAMP® 5 (includes online course).
In addition, the event will include sponsorship and tabletop exhibits of the industry’s top suppliers of pharmaceutical manufacturing, and networking events for pharmaceutical industry professionals.
For complete conference seminar and training course information, or to register for the ISPE 2010 Brussels Conference, call ISPE Members Services at +32 2 743 44 22.
For sponsorship and tabletop exhibit information, contact Elmarie Herloff-Petersen, by T: +32 2 789 2337 or email Elmarie.Herloff-Petersen[.]mic-group.com.
For press passes to attend this event, contact Ryan Smith, ISPE Communications Manager.
ISPE (ispe.org), the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering, is the Society of choice for 23,000 technical professionals working in or serving the manufacturing sector or drug development in the pharmaceutical industry in 90 countries. ISPE aims to be the catalyst for "Engineering Pharmaceutical Innovation" by providing Members with opportunities to develop their technical knowledge, exchange practical experience within their community, enhance their professional skills, and collaborate with global regulatory agencies and industry leaders. Founded in 1980, ISPE offers online learning opportunities for a global audience and has its worldwide headquarters in Tampa, Florida, USA; its European office in Brussels, Belgium; an Asia Pacific office in Singapore; and its newest office in Shanghai, China.