GlacialTech, Inc., today unveils the brand-new GL-SD60 series, waterproof DC-powered LED spotlights or floodlights. The GL-SD60 series are completely dust-proof as well as waterproof, protected against strong water jets from all directions, making them perfect for both indoor and outdoor lighting. Designed with an optional beam angle of either 30° or 60°, the GL-SD60 series are available to provide spotlighting or floodlighting as commonly required at residential, commercial and industrial sites for security or construction lighting. The GL-SD60 series feed on a DC source of 11-15V/22-30V, consume a typical power usage of 76W, have a typical luminous efficacy of 46 lm/W, and last for a lifespan of over 20,000 hours, giving users excellent mobility and liberating their owners from frequent replacement.
A standard 12V or 24V DC power supply can be used for the inbuilt LED driver. In fact, any voltage within 11-15V or 22-30V is completely suitable. The LED driver is equipped with Undervoltage-Lockout (UVLO) and will prevent damage, should the DC power supply's voltage fall below adequate levels. For a 12V this level is 11V and for a 24V this level is 22V. Furthermore, Over-Voltage Protection (OVP) will prevent damage to the LED lamp, should there be an unpredictable excess of DC output voltage. The GL-SD60 LED lamp is electrically designed to be both flexible and protected, in terms of its DC power supply. However, it should be noted that a DC power supply greater than 30V may lead to product damage.
• The GL-SD60 series are available in Warm White (GL-SD60-WW) with a color temperature of 3000K and in Cold White (GL-SD60-CW) with a color temperature of 6000K.
• The GL-SD60 series feed on a DC source of 11-15V/22-30V and last for a lifespan over 20,000 hrs, liberating owners from frequent bulb replacement.
• Completely dust-proof and waterproof, protected against strong water jets from all directions, the GL-SD60 series are suitable for indoor and outdoor usages.
• Indoor and outdoor use
• High power efficiency > 87%
• High luminous efficacy LEDs
• No UV or IR radiation
• Compliance with safety standards: EN60598, EN61347-1+EN61347-2-13, EN55015+EN61547, EN60529, EN62471, EN62031, FCC Part 15
• The Cool light can reduce the rise of ambient temperatures
• Energy saving and environmentally-friendly
• IP65 dust proof (sustainable against strong water jets)
Suitable as Spotlight and Floodlight
The narrow beam angle, 30°, of the GL-SD60 series is suitable for spotlighting and the wide, 60°, beam angle for floodlighting.
Excellent LED lighting products you can trust
Design of LED lighting products is based on three core technologies including electrical design (LED drivers), mechanical design (cooling devices), and optical design (lamp holders), respectively performed by GlacialPower, GlacialTech, and GlacialLight in the GlacialTech family. With the three core technologies on-hand, GlacialTech has integrated all the resources required for exceptional designs and manufactures excellent LED lighting products you can trust.
Advantages and benefits of LED lighting compared to traditional lighting
• Directional lighting: ideal for flashlights/torches and spotlights
• No warm-up time in cold environments: LEDs don’t require warm-up time like conventional CFLs
• No harmful radiation and no hazardous metals: LEDs don’t emit harmful radiation such as Ultraviolet or Infrared emitting halogen lamps and don’t contain hazardous metals such as mercury contained in mercury lamps
• Extremely long lifetimes: to free users from frequent bulb maintenance/replacement GlacialLight’s LED products achieve considerable power savings for its owners while extending long life cycles under normal conditions.
• Extremely small carbon footprints: an environmentally-friendly technology
GlacialTech, Inc. (GlacialLight.com), is a diversified provider of cooling, power supply, and PC enclosure solutions for consumer and industrial applications. Having established strong relationships with LED semiconductor Co.’s, thermal, SMPS and mechanism technology leaders worldwide, GlacialTech leverages world-class engineering, efficient manufacturing and highest-quality materials to provide high brightness, low power LED lighting solutions for indoor, outdoor and other customized applications under the GlacialLight brand.