Trainer1, the independent e-learning specialist, is expanding its range of classroom-delivered training courses for those who want to learn more about e-learning.
In particular, Trainer1 is adding new courses to its existing well attended and award winning courses, including:
• ‘Intermediate’ and ‘Advanced Lectora’.
• Instructional and learning content design – a two day workshop.
• ‘Media and e-learning’ – an ‘entry level’, one day course which examines how to create the most appropriate delivery medium for the required e-learning programme. This includes how to create learning materials using Flash; how to create audio files, and how to consider the graphics required by the programme.
• A two day ‘Advanced media and e-learning’ course.
• Bespoke courses – called ‘Creating Better E-learning’ - for would-be e-learning developers.
“These – and all of Trainer1’s courses – are aimed at the in-house, ‘do-it-yourself’ e-learning developer market,” said Neil Lasher, Trainer1’s managing director. “All the classes are offered in either Trainer1’s training rooms in our north London headquarters or on-site at the client’s location.”
Among recent customers for these courses are staff at London’s Kings College Hospital, which has recently established its own team of in-house e-learning developers. Trainer1 has supplied both the authoring tools and the training in how to use them.
Other recent customers include Mercer HR Consulting, Kraft Foods, the Yorkshire Building Society Westinghouse Rail Systems along with Aberdeenshire and Fife Councils.
Trainer1 is an independent e-learning specialist and creator of sophisticated courseware for learning, with a long experience in computer delivered learning. In particular, Trainer1 has developed, supplies and supports:
• Authoring tools - for the creation of content, meeting SCORM, AICC, LRN, XML, and QTI standards.
• Learning and Knowledge Management tools - for the management and distribution of content, including accreditation and reporting of data within existing databases.
• Delivery systems for workflow learning - CSL™.
• Tools and libraries to create multimedia content, including image editors, easy to use Flash production tools, libraries of sound, graphics and animation.
• Specialist training events to assist trainers become self sufficient in e-learning design and production.
• Development services in the creation and maintenance of learning content.
Trainer1’s client list includes major corporates such as ABN AMRO, Alliance & Leicester, Kraft Foods, Mitsubishi Corporation, Specsavers and Camelot, along with public sector clients including the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister, the Department for International Development, Kings College Hospital, the Royal Hospital for Neuro-Disability and many local authorities.
Trainer1 is privately owned and remains a small, friendly company providing high quality product combined with personal service to Blue Chip Companies, as well as small and medium sized enterprises. Trainer1 is a member of many e-learning organisations and works with standards bodies to ensure technology is meeting the needs of users worldwide, as well as the guidelines determined by the governing groups in the e-learning industry.
Further information from:
Neil Lasher, Trainer1, 020 7264 4844