PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
McLeansville, NC, United States, 2010/07/06 - New solution delivers Microsoft Active Directory configuration enhancements, QuickDoc creation, Doc ID detection and pleading modules for 19 more states.
Litéra®, the leader in next-generation document lifecycle management (DLM), today announced the release of Innova™ Version 6.0, the latest major release of the leading document automation platform designed to streamline and standardize document creation and automation. Offering new features for Microsoft Active Directory configuration, QuickDoc creation, Doc ID detection and pleading modules for 19 more states, Litéra has further simplified the industry’s leading document automation platform with Innova 6.0.
“My firm's products are the legal documents that we produce using the Litéra Innova applications,” said Glynn Fluitt, Manager of Desktop Services at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP. "Innova 6.0 has added new features that will allow my users to be more efficient and successful in the document production process.”
Key new features included in Innova 6.0 include:
• Microsoft Active Directory integration – Innova 6.0 integrates directly with an organization’s Active Directory (via LDAP), identity management repository. This eliminates the need to configure connections with an external database for the source of its personnel listing.
• New QuickDoc feature – Now users can switch a document between different document types. That is, a current Letter open screen can be used to create a new Memo document based on the original information within the letter. The new Innova QuickDoc feature also provides the ability to populate the dialogs from information in a previously saved document or a document on screen without the use of a QuickFill.
• New Doc ID capabilities – Now, Innova automatically detects document management system version on the client machine. The Innova database can now support multiple versions of a DMS (or even different DMS), multiple verisons of Microsoft Office, as well as multiple version of the Innova client. This allows for a seamless upgrade process when an organization deploys a new desktop environment with updated versions of the firm’s core DMS and Office applications.
• New Pleading Modules for 19 More States – Innova has added 19 new states to its pleading module in both the State and Federal venues. Innova now provides for 25 states and over 200 pleading templates out-of-the-box.
• Certified Windows 7 / Office 2010 Support – Innova 6.0 is fully certified for use with Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) as well as Office 2010 (32-bit).
• Enhanced Numbering Module – Innova 6.0 adds a number of enhancements to its Numbering module, including support for multiple TOC in a document and others.
“Innova 6.0 is the first new release of Innova since it became a part of the Litéra product portfolio,” said Deepak Massand, CEO of Litéra. “We continue to listen to our customers to meet their needs for a robust, intuitive and easy to use document creation and automation platform.”
Innova is the leading document automation platform used by law firms worldwide to streamline and standardize document creation and automation. Innova is recognized by users as a user-friendly macro/template package. Its architecture uses advanced multi-level caching and the latest in technology to deliver great speed to maximize user productivity.
Innova became part of the Litéra family of document content lifecycle products following Litéra’s acquisition of SoftWise Corporation in December 2009.
Litéra (litera.com) is the leader in next-generation document lifecycle management (DLM) with intelligent productivity solutions for the critical document management needs of today’s business professionals. The Litéra Desktop represents the most comprehensive collection of DLM functionality available in an integrated suite, and includes products such as InnovaTM for document creation and automation, Litéra IDS® for secure document collaboration, Change-Pro® for document comparison, LDF® for PDF control and management and Metadact® for metadata cleaning.