PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Englishtown, NJ, United States, 2010/06/23 - BNY Mellon, Investor Analytics, and iPipeline honored for outstanding achievements in financial industry transformation.
FSO Knowledge Xchange (FSOkx), a global media and research organization, announced the winners of the 2010 FSOkx Excellence Awards during its 4th Annual Financial Services Industry Transformation and Outsourcing Strategies Forum held in New York on June 15, 2010.
FSOkx presented awards in three categories:
• Outsourcing Deal of the Year Award: BNY Mellon (Boston, MA) for its partnership with a large investment bank.
• Excellence in Risk Management and Compliance Award: Investor Analytics (Berkeley Heights, NJ) for its portfolio and risk management services for the investment management industry.
• Technology Innovation in Financial Services Transformation Award: iPipeline (Exton, PA) for its on-demand sales distribution software for the insurance and financial services industry.
To select the winners from a highly competitive field of nominees, FSOkx and an independent panel of judges reviewed a variety of criteria, including client benefits and performance, market share, features/functions, level of innovation, uniqueness, sustainability, expansion strategies, and revenues.
Both winners and nominees showcased excellence in many areas that are levers for revenue growth and positive business outcomes, including cost reduction, increased transparency, efficiency, risk management and compliance, improved service quality, and new operating models.
The nominees were:
• Excellence in Risk Management and Compliance Award
3. Investor Analytics (Winner)
4. Linedata Services
5. Thomson Reuters
• Technology Innovation in Financial Services Transformation Award
3. Citi Private Bank
4. iPipeline (Winner)
5. Computer Sciences Corporation
• Outsourcing Deal of the Year Award
1. BNY Mellon (Winner)
2. Fidelity National Information Services (FIS)
3. Computer Sciences Corporation
4. IBM Corporation
5. Atos Origin.
“During an exceedingly challenging time for the financial services industry, BNY Mellon, Investor Analytics, and iPipeline continue to provide innovative and client-focused solutions to the market that are transforming our industry,” remarked , FSOkx CEO. “My heartfelt congratulations to our winners and sincere thanks to all our nominees for demonstrating both the resilience and brilliance of the financial services industry.”