PRZOOM - /newswire/ -
Bridgewater, NJ, United States, 2010/06/08 - R&J Public Relations ranks among the “best of New Jersey” at 42nd Annual Jersey Awards ceremony honoring the state’s agencies, designers, and non-profit groups.
R&J Public Relations took home nine awards, including five Top Honors, at this year’s Annual Jersey Awards hosted by the New Jersey Advertising Club (NJ Ad Club). The agency was awarded for its creative and strategic work in categories such as Public Affairs, Media Relations, Social Media, and Public Relations Campaign.
“We are truly proud to be recognized among New Jersey’s leading communications organizations,” said John Lonsdorf, President of R&J Public Relations. “We strive each year to create the most unique and effective programs for our clients and we are thrilled to be awarded for this hard work. Receiving nine awards from the NJ Ad Club is a distinct honor and we are pleased to have been a part of the awards program this year.”
The NJ Ad Club hosted the Jersey Awards on June 2 at the Chart House Restaurant in Weehawken, NJ. Fox 5 News/My9 News co-anchor Harry Martin and emcee Herb Barry announced and distributed awards at the dinner ceremony, which drew in more than 250 guests. R&J was recognized with the following awards:
• First place – Samsung Digital Imaging: DualView Press Conference, in the category of Media Relations: Press Conference;
• First place – Far Hills Race Meeting, for Somerset Medical Center and Far Hills Race Meeting, in the category of PR Plan/Campaign;
• First place – Outwit, Outplay, Outlast: R&J’s Campaign for Adoption of A New Life-Saving Regulation in New Jersey, for New Jersey Fire Sprinkler Advisory Board, in the category of Media Relations: Special Programs;
• First Place – Fighting National Home Builders to Add a Life-Saving Fire Sprinkler Requirement, for National Fire Sprinkler Association, in the category of Public Affairs;
• First place – R&J Takes XStreamHD From Dream to Reality, in the category of Trade Media Relations;
• Second place – HouseMaster, in the category of Electronic Media Placement;
• Third place – Far Hills Race Meeting: Become a Fan on Facebook, for Somerset Medical Center and Far Hills Race Meeting, in the category of Social Media Programs;
• Third place – Far Hills Fashion Feature, for Somerset Medical Center and Far Hills Race Meeting, in the category of Media Relations: Feature Placement;
• Third place – Targeting Traditional…and the Unusual…Hospital Influencers for Medical Device Launch, for MAQUET, Inc., in the category of Special Event.
The New Jersey Ad Club strives to support the highest standards of professionalism and integrity to advance the advertising and marketing community, showcasing the Jersey Awards to recognize New Jersey-based agencies and companies that advance the industry through business success.
About R&J Public Relations
R&J Public Relations, LLC (RandJpr.com) is a leading brand-building public relations firm specializing in assisting companies that are driven to become market leaders, or who are passionate about defending their market leadership position. Based in Bridgewater, N.J., the firm has a highly successful track record in the development and implementation of communications and promotional programs for companies ranging from divisions of large, multi-national conglomerates to regional market leaders.